Who's an actual piece of shit?

G

Not somebody that is just an annoying Joe. A true monster like Count Nana, Weinstein, Epstein, Cosby, etc. I nominate this credibly accused sex pest, cult leader and actual 50 year old man:

cefa8-16495141554264-1920.jpg

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Not somebody that is just an annoying Joe. A true monster like Count Nana, Weinstein, Epstein, Cosby, etc. I nominate this credibly accused sex pest, cult leader and actual 50 year old man:

View attachment 48838

You only have heard the surface of this asshole. Give it time.

or 60 year old confessed nonce from California:
View attachment 48839

He's kept his image rather clean, which is why I was shocked to hear he'd actually reveal something like that In a book. Then again, look at Nugent. He's no saint but he's propped up by certain people like one.

G

cant remember his name but there's this fgt who was grooming some Native American troon and got so smug he threatened the mom and troon...forgot his name but he's all over the news rn. Huge faggot.
Ezra Miller.

His autobiography is fucked. He straight up admits to being a pedophile and then defends and attempts to justify it with some hippy spiritual horseshit. Nobody ever mentions it but he said it himself in a best selling book.
That's exactly what I'm referring to. He proudly admits to being a pedo and even wrote a song about it.

You only have heard the surface of this asshole. Give it time.
He's really the main one I want to go after. Lostprophets guy is locked up, Chris Delia is never gonna get meaningful work again (I hope). I've done a pretty deep dive on Leto, and what I've read is pretty fucking disturbing. I can't imagine what's been hidden. I believe with 100% certainty that Jared Leto is deeply involved in sex trafficking.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Wife killing, terminally unfunny "I Support the Current Thing (Extreme Left Wing Edition)" Patton Oswalt.

View attachment 48856
100% this fucking clown. Not only was his wife's corpse still warm when he got remarried, but he essay posted an apology with scripted pose like he's writing the declaration of independence for simply taking a picture with his friend. This guy is diseased mentally