• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Who will Anthony leave his money and possessions to?

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Auntie is an old maid. He's a cat lady who goes to the salon to "get his hair did." He constantly has boy servants and male companions like an old fruitcake. I'm shocked that he ditched the John Waters mustache that he was gayly rocking for a while. Anyway, he's a complete and total fag just for those facts I mentioned. It's not even getting into the fact that he gets into catfights with girls, and literally has sex with other men.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Jesus fucking christ that would redeem everything Nana ever did.

Joe, Missy, and Keith in the attorney's office, salivating and rubbing their hands. Then the lawyer announces "and to my most loyal and true fan, I leave all my possessions, Daniel Kurland."

Then he walks forward with a Loony Toons dollar sign sack. " Shut up, cunts, it's Bobo Time."
Bobo walking down the street becoming gradually less retarded like Keyser Soze.