• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Who wears the pants in the relationship?

Who wears them

• Niki

Votes: 13 14.9%
  • Rick

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Lynne

Votes: 68 78.2%

• Total voters

Dennis Denuto

It's the vibe
Forum Clout
I bet this isn’t even true. He just says it because he thinks it sounds macho and cool for some reason. Like the rage erection pictures that he never took or sent to anyone.
Have you seen the photos where his sweat clearly is going through his jeans? Like in the Zipline video and shit. He definitely doesn't.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
he needs Nikki's permission to buy $50 worth of cleaning products
1715638753317.png

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
Because Lynne needs to die first. She’s not a fan of her daughter being a lesbian. That’s why she married Pat - he’s the closet thing to woman without being one.
Great point. Think about how much sex reddit has prevented pat from having. They've been sparing his fat wife from having him flop around on her and fuck a thigh roll.

Dennis Denuto

It's the vibe
Forum Clout
Great point. Think about how much sex reddit has prevented pat from having. They've been sparing his fat wife from having him flop around on her and fuck a thigh roll.
There's no way rick can still get hard, and it's also equally likely that he is a closeted homosexual. Have you seen the way he screamed at those cops? Flamboyant gay right there.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Remember Pat smugly chuckling as he told Josiah nobody in his life can tell him what to do. He is jut a big, fat, tantrum-throwing baby about everything but Niki is simply too unattractive and worthless to have the self-esteem to do anything about it.

Wasn't the whole torque wheeler I was convinced in a mustang and I'm a grease monkey thing a giant larp?
No, it was an expertly crafted character from the mind of a published author with six books in print, child.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
There's no way rick can still get hard, and it's also equally likely that he is a closeted homosexual. Have you seen the way he screamed at those cops? Flamboyant gay right there.
Also it would involve getting hard for Niki which I believe scientists have confirmed is literally impossible even for rapists and people who have been in prison for 20 years.

Forum Clout
he needs Nikki's permission to buy $50 worth of cleaning products
View attachment 199128
I think it's him playing into the whole "every marriage is miserable" cliche like when some boomer faggot asks me if I'm married and I say no and their reply is 'youre lucky! Keep it that way!"
Nigga you been married for 55 years and have 6 kids and 14 grandchildren, and that sucks? Moron.

Last edited:

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Of course he can’t just do something nice for his wife, he has to make it about gender roles because he’s a fucking lesbian.

It’s not 1954 you fucking dyke. Most guys are fine with cooking and cleaning and doing laundry because marriage is supposed to be a partnership. I clean my kitchen every night because I don’t want to live in filth and I doubt that’s going to change if/when I get married.