• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Who the fuck is penny eater

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Why is he always hanging around right next to pat

Where did he find this guy

And what is his purpose?

DC4-A2-ED4-9-F9-B-433-D-ADD8-B59-B0259-F69-E.jpg
Charrrles, my titties still look oddly delicious. Come fuck Tranmeato, Charrrles.

G

Thats SpaceEdge

One of my theories that I so desperately want to be true is that his "friends" are on the board in some capacity. Probably not SpaceEdge but he's such a cunt online that I imagine he is one in real life and his friends find him just as tedious and arrogant as we do. He's bound to have mentioned this place and the cyberstalkers and I'm sure some of them have visited to see what it's like. I'm hoping they lurk here or even generically Pat post from time to time. Nothing specific but just venting their frustrations at him with other like-minded individuals. I also hope they laugh at this stuff and him behind his back. Like they're passing around the picture of him blowing Trump in a group message sans Rick, etc.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
One of my theories that I so desperately want to be true is that his "friends" are on the board in some capacity. Probably not SpaceEdge but he's such a cunt online that I imagine he is one in real life and his friends find him just as tedious and arrogant as we do. He's bound to have mentioned this place and the cyberstalkers and I'm sure some of them have visited to see what it's like. I'm hoping they lurk here or even generically Pat post from time to time. Nothing specific but just venting their frustrations at him with other like-minded individuals. I also hope they laugh at this stuff and him behind his back. Like they're passing around the picture of him blowing Trump in a group message sans Rick, etc.
I have a similar theory, only it's a fellow Tor author who fucking hates him; and loves pouring fuel on this particular fire.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
It looks fucking extruded, like it's been squeezed out of Play-doh.

Also, I thought that was Kyle, Pat's brother; born out of his parent's fumbling attempts at Crowley-style ritual sex magick.
Sadly Kyle is a fairly normal looking guy who isn’t fat but seemingly went bald in high school.

PennyEater is the brother Pat should have had.

CF5-A4531-9-EC4-484-A-9833-A11-C29-C272-BA.jpg

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
If I’m not mistaken PCJ and John Woosley or at least one of them mentioned that some of fats “friends” come here to laugh at him because they all secretly hate him. I don’t remember who but I know someone mentioned it.

Will Tate

Oven March
I asked pcj that and thats what he answered. Can confirm.
Imagine being such an odious piece of shit people have a web forum partially dedicated to shit-talking and pranking you because you act like a cunt online.
Now imagine being such an odious piece of shit that people who actually know you join that forum.
Golly, I wonder who they are. I wonder who Pat thinks they are. I love the thought of every single social interactions with his friends being tainted by his narcissistic and fat suspicion. Is it Cuntfucker? He did leave the lunch meat on Pat's lawn, after all.
Which one of your friends, in fact, the notorious Nazi cyberstalker known as Cuntfucker, Pat? The world may never know.