Who the fuck is BOQ and why should we care about them

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
Hickory dickory dock, Boq went and posted his cock, he asked if they'd succ, they all went yuck, he is a poopoo nigster OH!
ghows-DA-48fd6915-470b-2436-e053-0100007ffe58-44f7195a.jpg

crack-pipe.jpg

cocaine.png

Turry Fawks

Seven toothbrushes
"The new testament is corrupted!"
"Oh? Which parts?"
"All the parts that disagree with our savage religion! Anything that agrees with us is cool, though!"

Nice epistemic foundation stupits. At least most heretical offshoots attempt to harmonize the scriptures with their heresy - Muslims throw a tantrum and get the scissors. Islam is the same sort of demonic delusion as Mormonism. An "angel" shows up to some nobody in the middle of nowhere with a new revelation and spawns a polygamist cult which claims to have the true revelation. What do they do with this blessing? Subjugate their fellow man, take multiple wives, concern themselves with their material standards and just generally make a mockery of God.

When pressed on any of their numerous blasphemies they'll attempt to throw God Himself under the bus for the sake of their "prophet". "Yeah Mohammad raped a baby but Mary was 12 when she gave birth to the Lord of all Creation so there!" This said by a guy who tried to refute the December birth of Jesus by pointing to the date harvest. December is winter, right? That means it was too cold for agriculture!

Screenshot-20240428-083509-Brave.jpg

When you can't even research the basic lies that your imam spoonfeeds you it might be time to shut your infant baby mouth, Child.

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
The words of a man who has no rebuke
The overarching "vibe" of my stay here is like a deranged feudal prince...a brown Patrick Bateman who momentarily stepped under the bridge to frolic with bridge trolls...a part of me wants to murder one of you bums and get away with it...not here to debate religion with riff raff, lol.

RoxburyRick

Notice how manic Boq is
The overarching "vibe" of my stay here is like a deranged feudal prince...a brown Patrick Bateman who momentarily stepped under the bridge to frolic with bridge trolls...a part of me wants to murder one of you bums and get away with it...not here to debate religion with riff raff, lol

Screenshotted this one for posterity

Joe's False Teethers

Moo moo moo moo
The overarching "vibe" of my stay here is like a deranged feudal prince...a brown Patrick Bateman who momentarily stepped under the bridge to frolic with bridge trolls...a part of me wants to murder one of you bums and get away with it...not here to debate religion with riff raff, lol.
But as you said in your country (Canada) throwing @Sue Lightning off a balcony isn't even a crime. So who would you actually murder?