• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Who said Compound Media is finished?

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
The fat retard on the right is one of Anthony's chief Twitter ballwashers who finally got a Compound Mutant party invite after years of begging for Anthony's attention. Now he thinks he's a celebrity. I have no idea who the rest of these uglies are though.

View attachment 171943
That guy is pretty sensitive about how much of a nobody he is too. He does not like it pointed out how no one watches his shows or engages with his faggy tweets.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
A few months ago his excuse was "muh shitty contractors fucked up the roof and its leaking"
Sure beats having to be on-site and monitor the situation as it happens. Nah, just rent a LI closet space and obliterate yourself on St. Louis' finest while complaining about niggers and how bad COD fucked you over on your login.

Forum Clout
Once he gets the South Carolina studio up and running I imagine the quality will go up exponentially! Tons of big time stars in Greenville it’s the next Austin once the comedy world learns Anthony is there right gang?
Hey look at the upcoming lineup at Greenville’s comedy club, these all look like people who would love to sit down with Nana Cumia.
IMG_2355.png

RapistWithHIV

With Osteoporosis.
Forum Clout
The fat retard on the right is one of Anthony's chief Twitter ballwashers who finally got a Compound Mutant party invite after years of begging for Anthony's attention. Now he thinks he's a celebrity. I have no idea who the rest of these uglies are though.

View attachment 171943
There's something otherworldly gay about boomers carefully crafting their Twitter bio. "Flatulence Studios." It does look like he's been wiping his ass on the edge of the door. Lotta libtards don't know a broom closet door knob makes a great anal egg on a budget. #Ruizing

2023-11-26_22h13_58.jpg