Who is your favorite wrestler?

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
Terry, lol, nice humble brag faggot, wow you new a balding retard that had to take all that size and strength and act in a fake sport. At least guys like Lesnar was an NCAA champion and runner up, played football and was a UFC champion. I'll give Savage credit for playing baseball too, but most of the wrestler fags are worthless junkies. The worst are the losers like a guy from my town in the small promotions wrestling in HS gyms and shit like that.
Damn, just sayin he was a nice dude...
Earlier you said I was an idiot, but... oh wait.

Hate to admit. You got me on the humble brag. I'll take my L
Looks like you're a faggot just like @covidcumia

Hey, I've got a piece of advice for you: suck dick even harder next time. "I know Terry Bollea" yeah really? Even wrestling fans know he's an idiot you fucking mark.

G

Looks like you're a faggot just like @covidcumia

Hey, I've got a piece of advice for you: suck dick even harder next time. "I know Terry Bollea" yeah really? Even wrestling fans know he's an idiot you fucking mark.
What's the matter pussy, you need people to be nice to you, can't take being called an idiot? The more you talk the more I know you're the kind of pussy that was abused as a kid by his entire class from like 1st grade onwards, cunty bitch, just STFU unless you have a fucking bit that makes me laugh. It can even be about me, because I'm not a cunt like you, but be funny.

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
I liked the heels as a kid. Don't know why ... probably because my first exposure was Hulk Hogan on an episode of The A-Team, and he wrestled Greg Valentine in a clip. I legit thought that Valentine was going to win lol.

Started watching after that - my favorites in the WWF were (at that time) Valentine, Brutus Beefcake, and Roddy Piper. WCCW, I liked Chris Adams and Geno Hernandez. - HATED the Von Erichs. NWA, I liked Flair and the Horsemen, and the Midnight Express. AWA, I liked Larry Zybszko.

I miss those days. They were larger than life characters, and as a kid, man, I BELIEVED this shit. I was so pissed when the Von Erichs defeated Adams and Hernandez and shaved their heads lol.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
What's the matter pussy, you need people to be nice to you, can't take being called an idiot?
What? No, I've proven that I actually don't need the approval of others; I've trolled large portions of the forum into wishing bad things to happen to me.

Welcome to the club, nigger.

G

What? No, I've proven that I actually don't need the approval of others; I've trolled large portions of the forum into wishing bad things to happen to me.

Welcome to the club, nigger.
That's why you cried you were called an "idiot". that's pretty benign to have to respond to. Your pussy is bruised, it's obvious.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
"Duhh it used to be good when we were young"

Wrestling has always been sweaty men rolling around in tights and underwear you fuckin fags. I'm in my thirties and the kids that liked wrestling were always the most smoothbrained, white trash pieces of little booger eating garbage.
could say the same about the o&a fans, yet here we are brotherman

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
MV5BZTkyNTg4MzEtOGJmOC00ZWViLThhNGUtMWUyMjczNTYwNzIyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDUzOTQ5MjY@._V1_.jpg
My answer is unironically Chris Benoit. I remember using a video camera to tape a match of his off the TV when I was 9. Looking back he was the best at actually wrestling, he'd fucking have to be to have Vince McMahon push a dwarf looking fuck to the top. And then him killing his family and the way the WWE handled it was so fucking hilarious. A fucking legend that gave me different entertainment for decades.

G

Where. Where?

Never happened. I don't cry, unlike you... father to a gay son!!
[URL='https://new.onaforums.net/goto/post?id=51057']TheRevAlJolson said:[/URL]
Damn, just sayin he was a nice dude...

I think right there you manlet pussy.

I was a huge Kurt Angle mark growing up. Legit wrestling credentials, great wrestler, actual tough guy, and had the character range to go from "dorky goofball" to "I'll fucking break your ankle if I feel like it". It's a shame he fucked off to TNA for so many years instead of just resting and healing for a year and coming back to WWE.

The best heels are the ones that make it look like the audience is really hurting their feelings when they chant YOU SUCK or some similar jeer. The fans pick up on that energy and boo them even harder.

Imager

Keyboard Warrior
The best heels are the ones that make it look like the audience is really hurting their feelings when they chant YOU SUCK or some similar jeer. The fans pick up on that energy and boo them even harder.
I think the best heels are the ones that shit on the fans.

Around the time I stopped watching, The Rock was doing a heel turn and he'd go to these cities and sing stupid songs on a guitar making fun of the local sports team. The audience fucking hated it. It was great.

P

potatopeeler63

The golden erea, the real golden era of course, rey mysterio, cena, bautista, kane, orton, benoit, undertaker, triple h, that samoan guy
Then i hit puberty and started talking to girls on aim messenger and jerking off to their bikini pics
Never saw that shit again