Who is your favorite wrestler?

First of all, you’re a faggot if you’re in your 30s or 40’s and did not watch wrestling as a kid. Now that we’ve cleared the air, the perfect plex is the best finisher.
MV5BNjVmNTRjYzAtZWM4OS00YTBmLWIwY2QtYzQwMjU1ZTlhMzYzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDUzOTQ5MjY@._V1_UY1200_CR191,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
I loved both guys you listed. Ventura (myself if I cared to do a bit) was unreal on commentary back then.

Razor Ramon always made me laugh. Bret Hart and Steve Austin were fun as hell in 96/97.

I legitimately think Doink the Clown was a great gimmick if Matt Borne didn’t get fired and they kept him heel.

Ted DiBiase was maybe my favourite heel of all time besides Vince McMahon. Goldust was also a bizarrely ridiculous wrestler until they neutered his character in response to SJWs of the day. Owen Hart was a great heel also. Also a fan of Ron Simmons.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

I say FUCK you, Jobu.
I loved both guys you listed. Ventura (myself if I cared to do a bit) was unreal on commentary back then.

Razor Ramon always made me laugh. Bret Hart and Steve Austin were fun as hell in 96/97.

I legitimately think Doink the Clown was a great gimmick if Matt Borne didn’t get fired and they kept him heel.

Ted DiBiase was maybe my favourite heel of all time besides Vince McMahon. Goldust was also a bizarrely ridiculous wrestler until they neutered his character in response to SJWs of the day. Owen Hart was a great heel also. Also a fan of Ron Simmons.
I watched some GAY documentary DiBiase's son made about him that's not really worth watching but he briefly talks about how hard it was to be a prick to that little kid he was going to pay to dribble the basketball. He actually had to break that little guy's heart and he was bothered by it but knew he had to do da all time bit.

DiBiase, heel Doink, and Owen ruled. For comedy, Bushwhackers were great too.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
The Perfectplex is indeed a based finisher.

I wasn't watching when he was in his prime, but keeping in line with Mr. Perfect, I always thought Rick Rude was the shit. Good finisher, got real heel heat, and looked like Tom Selleck. In both the nWo and DX he still wore a suit because he was a gentleman. He also had the ideal body for a guy too; not too bloated from steroids, but hard to attain. Plus he was a real life arm wrestling champion.

But the absolute GOAT is Big Poppa Pump. FUCK RIC FLAIR THAT BACKSTABBIN' OLD BASTARD!!

Supposedly he went totally off-script and was suspended for two weeks for realz.

G

Someone hasn't taken their Alzheimer's medication and is now furiously trying to chase me down. lol

1.jpg
Dude seriously, you're so barking up the wrong tree, I can only imagine what would happen to you if you ran your mouth to anybody in real life like this. You are channeling the Rick, way stronger than you seem to realize. Look at the faggot with my name in his profile, saying I'm chasing him down. No bro, I'm just upsetting your bald, old, fat loser unmarried ass, by momentarily fucking with you.