Who is your favorite football player?

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Being a Puerto Rican and being from Boston I remember the pride felt for a little while. The local media proudly boasted about him being the first Rican on the team, this was all until he murdered a few people. They they pulled some Stalinism and completely erased the guy from history. My dad said "See? That's why the Patriots never signed a Puerto Rican. See?"

Definitely took my ribs.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Being a Puerto Rican and being from Boston I remember the pride felt for a little while. The local media proudly boasted about him being the first Rican on the team, this was all until he murdered a few people. They they pulled some Stalinism and completely erased the guy from history. My dad said "See? That's why the Patriots never signed a Puerto Rican. See?"

Definitely took my ribs.
Was he really a fag or was that just some posthumous character assassination? Fucking guy threw his entire life away for nothing

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Was he really a fag or was that just some posthumous character assassination? Fucking guy threw his entire life away for nothing
He probably was a fag. I grew up with a LK who was a faggot but was a gang banger who had no issue with bashing someone's head in with an iron pipe one time. He was terrifying but never did anything to anyone who didn't have it coming to them. You couldn't tell he was gay and was very capable of raping other men if he was so inclined.

1073waaf

The ONLY station that REALLY ROCKS!

Definitely took my ribs.
I don’t watch sports so I never heard of him until he murdered that spade.

G

Unironically O.J. is probably the best ever, only Heisman Trophy winner to do well professionally, and it was a great career.
I'm probably answering a joke like a retard, but you know guys like Marcus Allen, Tim Brown, Barry Sanders, and Charles Woodson all won the Heisman, right?