Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Torquie

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Torquie de lard

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
I’m not an alt though. I am a man who loves the beauty of the Alliance girls and has always supported the Alliance.
You are our secret weapon brotherman, i know you'll always have our backs, as we have yours.

IMG_20221014_134625.png

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
So when you weigh it up it's all pretty even, but obviously I was BAMBOOZLED (or Niggerboozled as I like to say) because Jenna and Dan's alt voted against me because I spit hot fire at they anuses.

The Alliance STILL RULES

Dutchamania is still RUNNING WILD

All of our opponents' hearts are TOTALLY CLOGGED

Life's good

Celebs+in+Cannes+ILuwlv2Ub4mx.jpg

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
So when you weigh it up it's all pretty even, but obviously I was BAMBOOZLED (or Niggerboozled as I like to say) because Jenna and Dan's alt voted against me because I spit hot fire at they anuses.

The Alliance STILL RULES

Dutchamania is still RUNNING WILD

All of our opponents' hearts are TOTALLY CLOGGED

Life's good

Celebs+in+Cannes+ILuwlv2Ub4mx.jpg
They really thought they could oppose us, they don't realise we only get stronger because of their opposition, life as an Alliance Chad is indeed good.

The Alliance would be nothing without any of it's members, picking favorites is a futile act, we are not in it for personal glory but to serve The Alliance

They really think they can play us against each other, but we are more united as ever, bless Lucy and my fellow Alliance Chads.

6b45e5e1b9196efa97189fb9a5be5172.jpg

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
They really thought they could oppose us, they don't realise we only get stronger because of their opposition, life as an Alliance Chad is indeed good.

The Alliance would be nothing without any of it's members, picking favorites is a futile act, we are not in it for personal glory but to serve The Alliance

They really think they can play us against each other, but we are more united as ever, bless Lucy and my fellow Alliance Chads.

View attachment 71268
They don’t seem to understand that anywhere the Alliance goes the nWo theme is playing. The Alliance chads are based clog wearing ass kickers. Dan was opposed to the Alliance because he hates beautiful women; his Antonio Inoki chinned wife is proof of this. Lucymania is still running wild, brothermen!