Who is this faggot?

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
90% of marketing people are useless faggots. I work with one girl who does a good job at it and is absolutely adorable, so this is why I'm giving 10% of them the benefit of the doubt.
There was an interview with a marketing faggot in the mail a year or two ago. They don’t make ads to sell shit or for the product to be identifiable, they want to win awards so they can then charge more

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
I’m sure that I agree with your sentiment but I don’t watch commercials so I haven’t seen it.
I walked by a TV yesterday. This was the commercial. Watch it, seriously.

It's like I live not just in a different country, but on a different planet. It's also funny that the mom in this commercial has no common courtesy for even the other nigger parents.

I wonder why the comments are turned off?

SquealersWheel

I was only jokin'
90% of marketing people are useless faggots. I work with one girl who does a good job at it and is absolutely adorable, so this is why I'm giving 10% of them the benefit of the doubt.
Bill Hicks was a tryhard edgy faggot, but he was 100% right about marketing and advertising douchebags. Just polluting the world with meaningless nonsense.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I walked by a TV yesterday. This was the commercial. Watch it, seriously.

It's like I live not just in a different country, but on a different planet. It's also funny that the mom in this commercial has no common courtesy for even the other nigger parents.

I wonder why the comments are turned off?

That could have been done a million better ways. Or just run in front of them instead of through them.

Uncle Floyd

“Too many goddamn scuddleheads.”
I haven't been so irritated by an commercial as much as this one, I had to Google who this mook and his dad were. He's some tiktok guy whose dad makes appearances in his videos. Apparently they're so famous, Gillette didn't have to include who they are. 🙄

I use double-edge razor blades from a box of 100 I bought more than ten years ago.

EraGodless

My father worked for Gilette for like 35 years (retired with a pension too, times have changed) and stole so much shit from them that one of the state troopers wanted to investigate him for theft when his second wife died. He had an entire room just filled with razor blades and deodorant.I never paid for toiletries into my 20s. That's all I got on Gillette.
What did he do with the shrimp and lobsters?