• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Who is the most pathetic of the Pat adjacent characters (The Wack Pat)

Who the most pathetic Wack Patter

• Paul Weimer

Votes: 56 45.2%
  • Jackie Singh

Votes: 13 10.5%
  • Eric Hildeman

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • MM Schill

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Matthew Berdyck

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shane Nokes

Votes: 31 25.0%
  • Brian McNett

Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Jim Stewartson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other - if I forgot one I'll add them)

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Heidi Hildeman

Votes: 6 4.8%

• Total voters

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Those photos really show what kind of selfish asshole he is, it was his sisters wedding and he dressed like a groundskeeper. Funny he has work boots while being unemployed on disability. Had to have everyone see his very special Star Trek face mask and ruin the wedding pictures. I bet he didn’t even get her a gift or gave money but took full advantage of the food and drink being served.
They were hiking boots, which somehow makes even less sense for him. Also, when you saw additional pictures of the event, he was one of a whole bunch of dipshits just wearing whatever t shirt and jeans. I still couldn't bring myself to not try to look presentable for a wedding though, even if it's encouraged to just be casual. My uncle died a few years ago and his services were on like the hottest day of the year, the little legion thing they had it in was packed and hot as hell. Every guy there except me had like cargo shorts, and a short sleeve button up shirt and sandals. They were making fun of me too because I was visibly sweating but it's a fucking funeral for Christ's sake.

My cousin told me that my mom fell down the stairs twice while she was pregnant with me out of nowhere in front of everyone too. I was like "That explains it." and everyone laughed, but later on I was thinking how shitty that was. I should've been like "Your big, dopey, Tiny Tim looking, jew-nose daughter is ugly as fuck, you are a "career" Walmart cashier, and now your dad's dead. Go fuck yourself, bitch." Like I took it as her trying to be funny but I think she was legit trying to be mean to me in front of everyone because she was sad, I guess.

KaNAMBLA Harris

Fine Hatian Cuisine
Forum Clout
Don't forget his casual Friday wedding wear and catcher's mitt sized facemask
A perfect example of what I’m talking about with Shane is that he got free dental work done at the homeless shelter because he’s a bum relying on the generosity of others… then he left the homeless shelter a nasty Google review.

If he had a PINCH of self awareness he’d realize that polite society props up every aspect of his life and 150 years ago he would have rightfully been allowed to fail and die by his own merits but he feels no gratitude whatsoever

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
A perfect example of what I’m talking about with Shane is that he got free dental work done at the homeless shelter because he’s a bum relying on the generosity of others… then he left the homeless shelter a nasty Google review.

If he had a PINCH of self awareness he’d realize that polite society props up every aspect of his life and 150 years ago he would have rightfully been allowed to fail and die by his own merits but he feels no gratitude whatsoever
He'd be thrown off a ravine in Sparta

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
Paul because his entire essence is being pathetic. Shane's probably in a worse position life-wise but still has the blustering confidence to say his close friend Bill Gates will hunt down all his e-enemies. Paul just craves internet pity all day, every day.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
Brinton is a loser but not nearly as much as the rest of these people. He at least graduated law school and had a job. Also rich parents
I know, it's just his Google results are pretty much normal and I hate that.

Brinto Resto (probably didn't) turned me down as a client because (I heard) he was too busy fingering his fat pig whore sister.

DominusOdium

30 Pack of Natty Ice
Forum Clout
Liz Clarke - she was in love with him and he had her in the pay no mind you fat ugly fuck list

Edit: also she was his first ball washer and we "won't see her no more" that bitch real fucking fast
I remember when we found the pictures of her disgusting living conditions. She didn't stick around much after that.

Forum Clout

He left the negative review because the dentist had the audacity to suggest Shane is a fat piece of shit and should lose about 300lbs

CruisinColin

Forum Clout
Last one is a bonus
Paul.png
Paul.png
BathTime.png
InsaneInTheFatShane.png

cliveowen

stlaker
Forum Clout
It depends on how you define pathetic. If its from the person's point of view, then it's Paul hands down. He's a self loathing loser. Jackie/Shane/Eric/etc are all delusional and think of themselves as geniuses.

If its from our point of view, then I don't know how you get anymore pathetic than Shane. The guy has got NOTHING going for him.

Kinderman

I’m not a playa, I just rape a lot
Forum Clout
Weimer is winning in a landslide, and he should. All the others have plenty of reasons to qualify, but Paul has the Ick Factor. There’s something inherently repulsive and loser-ish about him. Every image of him is deeply unsettling, no matter what he’s doing. That one @captain_kamala posted of him sitting cross-legged like some kind of were-spider truly creeped me out.

And unlike the others, he is constantly going on about just what a loser he is. He is a perpetual misery machine. Congratulations, Paul. I’m so sorry.