• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Who is the most pathetic of the Pat adjacent characters (The Wack Pat)

Who the most pathetic Wack Patter

• Paul Weimer

Votes: 56 45.2%
  • Jackie Singh

Votes: 13 10.5%
  • Eric Hildeman

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • MM Schill

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Matthew Berdyck

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shane Nokes

Votes: 31 25.0%
  • Brian McNett

Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Jim Stewartson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other - if I forgot one I'll add them)

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Heidi Hildeman

Votes: 6 4.8%

• Total voters

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
Hildy's sister. I can feel bad for her becoming a prostitute because hildy probably raped her age 2 till she aged out of his preference at 9. He still likely forced her to tongue his asshole after that but only to keep her in her place.

Brinton should probably be on the list too.

KaNAMBLA Harris

Fine Hatian Cuisine
Forum Clout
Shane because his illusions of power / grandeur are built on literally nothing. Even Paul can brag that he’s got a job.

Shane is also angry ALL THE TIME. You’d think someone who’s allowed to exist by the good graces of the rest of society would be more grateful to the world around him instead of constantly raging at things he couldn’t possibly hope to change

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Shane because his illusions of power / grandeur are built on literally nothing. Even Paul can brag that he’s got a job.

Shane is also angry ALL THE TIME. I can’t imagine how it must feel being a bottom of the barrel ineffectual parasite being mad at the world at all times while being incapable of changing literally anything because I’m a broke, unemployed mentally ill FAGGOT
He recently claimed the whole global crowd strike outage would not have happened if he was still working for Microsoft. Guy is all kinds of deranged.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Hildy's sister. I can feel bad for her becoming a prostitute because hildy probably raped her age 2 till she aged out of his preference at 9. He still likely forced her to tongue his asshole after that but only to keep her in her place.

Brinton should probably be on the list too.
Brinton is a loser but not nearly as much as the rest of these people. He at least graduated law school and had a job. Also rich parents

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
Betsy should be on there. I voted for Paul but in a poll with multiple pederasts there's more than one right answer. But Betsy is a spoiled cunt that clearly had means growing up and hasn't used any of them to better herself or get a life of her own. She's just a big fuck pig that trots about town thinking she's hot cuz some retarded incel venmos her a buck or two every few months in exchange for a message or two on a failed only fans page. Shes zaftig is what I'm getting at.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout

Shane is also angry ALL THE TIME. You’d think someone who’s a boy allowed to exist by the good graces of the rest of society would be more grateful to the world around him instead of constantly raging at things he couldn’t possibly hope to change
Don't forget his casual Friday wedding wear and catcher's mitt sized facemask

DominusOdium

30 Pack of Natty Ice
Forum Clout
Voted for Heidi, as she's the only one I feel actual pity for.

Paul gets off on being a pathetic loser people shower with pity. Shane is a butterknife fucking psychotic who might actually be dangerous if he wasn't so ineffectual and unable to walk very far without getting winded.

Jackie is a con artist whose entire career is built on being a shitskin with a cunt. Hildy is r/atheism embodied.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
No Ooga Booga?
I voted Shane because I hate him, not as much as Ooga but it's close.
In a fair world ooga would be swatting flies and eating dirt cookies until a lethal sinus infection takes him to the great safari in the sky, but in this one he's being jetsetted around the world by white guilt fags so they can invent awards for him and worship at the feet of the greatest living writer who has only written 2 short stories in a decade. He's truly a Kang in this wack pack.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Don't forget his casual Friday wedding wear and catcher's mitt sized facemask
Those photos really show what kind of selfish asshole he is, it was his sisters wedding and he dressed like a groundskeeper. Funny he has work boots while being unemployed on disability. Had to have everyone see his very special Star Trek face mask and ruin the wedding pictures. I bet he didn’t even get her a gift or gave money but took full advantage of the food and drink being served.