• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Who is more evil? The Patrick vs. Anthony Cumia edition

I already asked the question, child.

• Patrick S. Tomlinson

• Anthony Cumia

Results are only viewable after voting.

Turry Fawks

The se7en deadly toothbrushes
Forum Clout
Wasn't Saint Paul a murderer, or at least persecuted people?

Pat threatened to kill his wife and a baby.
Yeah St Paul is the prime example of "no matter what you do you can be forgiven". He was persecuting the Lord Himself, repented and picked up his cross instead. He led the charge against the Judaizers at the Jerusalem council, too. The man went from a murderous Pharisee to the apostle to the gentiles.

Pat won't even admit that he runs cover for pedophiles.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
So so so so so because Patrick doesn't have the power of the presidency means he's automatically less evil than Biden?

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Anthony might be a diddler but he's made me laugh a lot in the past and he's never tried to sue me for $100,000 for saying his show sucks.
That is true, however he DID put out a $5,000 bounty ( back when he could afford such frivolities ) to get the sub shut down for hurting his feelings. Did he end up paying the Reddit mods the $5k?

It really is a game where you can eternally go back and forth on who is the biggest piece of shit, though Pat is hard to top. He makes Chris Chan look like innocent.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Who’s worse? the racist pedophile woman beater groomer transgender fucker who’s an unfunny broke stroked out faggot

Or the fat author who childs people and threatened his ex wife and baby 10+ years ago

Thats a tough one d…oh wait no its not. What are you all on about?

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer - Nuke Israel
Forum Clout
Patrick and it's not even close.

"Some less-than-helpful words from my now ex-wife convinced me that I was so worthless, so broken, that I would be nothing but an anchor on my daughter’s life. That she would be better off if I wasn’t around to screw her up like her pathetic, unlovable father. I signed away my parental rights, not because I wanted to give her up, but because wallowing around in the pit, I believed with all my heart that I was doing what was best for her future."

I would suck ten thousand cocks and die 6 million deaths before I handed over my dog to an ex, let alone my offspring. This a grown man who said "lol good luck bitch" to his little baby girl bc his wife was mean to him. I say this with zero sarcasm, that is up there with rape and murder morally and socially speaking. His genes plus she knows that he cares so little abt her that he just up and left? Oh, I'm sure she'll be a happy and decent woman who will cause no wreckage to those around her. I can smell the mixed race grandkids through my laptop; they are inevitable.

As far as I know Ant never successfully fucked a kid, he tried but it turned out to be a man catfishing him. All of his grooming victims have been 18+. He was decent enough to not reproduce. He was also funny and that counts for a lot. Also just bc his particular brand and methodology of racism is retarded and cringeworthy, he's nevertheless on the morally and intellectually correct side of the argument.

Whereas I can't think of one good thing to say abt Patrick.

EDIT: I thought of something positive to say about Patrick. He doesn't work, doesn't wake up to an alarm, and does nothing all day while maintaining a lower middle class/middle class life. Not exactly inspiring but I do respect the hustle on some level.
You convinced me. Which one smells worse tho?

G

Voted for Pat. Abandoning your child is an unforgivable offense. Even if the mother is crazy, that's even more reason why you need to be in the kid's life to help balance it out. Deadbeat parents are the absolute worst. The damage they cause to the world by not fulfilling their duties is immeasurable.

Forum Clout
Who’s worse? the racist pedophile woman beater groomer transgender fucker who’s an unfunny broke stroked out faggot

Or the fat author who childs people and threatened his ex wife and baby 10+ years ago

Thats a tough one d…oh wait no its not. What are you all on about?
Typical zoomer debate skills. Yeah, the only thing Patrick has done is child people and threaten his ex-wife. You win again, Sue.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
That is true, however he DID put out a $5,000 bounty ( back when he could afford such frivolities ) to get the sub shut down for hurting his feelings. Did he end up paying the Reddit mods the $5k?

It really is a game where you can eternally go back and forth on who is the biggest piece of shit, though Pat is hard to top. He makes Chris Chan look like innocent.
Luis J. Gomez also tried the bounty thing and some people here still pretend he's funny and worth listening to. Patrick literally wanted me to give him $100k because I said his books suck and I sarcastically said I hope he kills himself for the dumbest reason ever - losing his Twitter account. I'd still rather let AntH babysit my kids than Fatso too.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Luis J. Gomez also tried the bounty thing and some people here still pretend he's funny and worth listening to. Patrick literally wanted me to give him $100k because I said his books suck and I sarcastically said I hope he kills himself for the dumbest reason ever - losing his Twitter account. I'd still rather let AntH babysit my kids than Fatso too.
I honestly can't think of a single redeeming feature about Patrick. The closest I can get is that even he knows to put Hildy on the Pay No Mind list. That's about it.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Oh i’m sorry he tried to shut down le free speech through a lawsuit. I’m sorry you’re so stupid you can’t understand this is as bad as molesting multiple teenage girls.