• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Who is buying this?

DMbA

💢
Forum Clout

lowend73

Forum Clout
I would rock the Vos hoodie.

We should make merch from all the wonderful pictures from over the years. These zip embroidered and silk screen companies will do it no problem.

Specifically, the picture with Nana and his lasagna hair would make a great hoodie.

Can't be the zip up hoodie, if you wear a zip up hoodie you must be a little kid, or transient.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Some "legend." Am I right, Abester.

I like Vos, but he's been playing buffets and patios for years now.
I like all these fucking dickwhackers but if you ask the average person about current comedy they'll talk about Chapelle or Rogan or Tom Segura or Theo Von or some shit. They don't know who the fuck Bobby Kelly or Rich Vos are. If they ever heard them they'd enjoy it but these guys are drastically less famous than they think they are. And I don't think they consider themselves to be that famous.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
I like all these fucking dickwhackers but if you ask the average person about current comedy they'll talk about Chapelle or Rogan or Tom Segura or Theo Von or some shit. They don't know who the fuck Bobby Kelly or Rich Vos are. If they ever heard them they'd enjoy it but these guys are drastically less famous than they think they are. And I don't think they consider themselves to be that famous.
The only way they'll know Vos if they saw that jew wigger on Def Jam Abester. He at least was on a prominent show that a lot of people saw, along with Last Comic Standing.

No one knows who the fuck Bob Kelly is, besides maybe the Tibetan lesbian that opened for Dane Cook's cringe tour.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
Buying band merch is faggy enough. I would never buy comedian merch.
1689346271339.png

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Holy shit what a shitty site they can't even afford Shopify? I think most of those print to order sites have those programs where you upload your design and the computer will put them on a shirt with a model wearing it for you, this is just shitty
I found the link through his website.