Who in the O&A universe makes you genuinely sad??

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
stlaker Patti. Seems like a genuinely good, caring person despite the fucked up childhood. I have a hard time listening to her get fucked with. Like the shit where Jim and Anthony are describing her rape to her while she cries and begs them to stop is pretty disgusting. Or Jim fondling her pussy while she cries and begs him to stop.

she always kept coming back for more

that slut loved it!

Even though he doesn't know it it's Bro Joe. His whole existence is based on the fact that he's the big brother of Anth. He has no accomplishments of his own except for providing us with laughs and buying Chinese guitars. He fails at everything he tries but is too deluded to realize it. He's over 60 with a crypt keeper looking girlfriend who uses his daughter's Facebook page.

There is no one in the O&A universe I feel remotely sad for. All the hosts can go die and all the weirdos associated with them I do not care about. But if I had to pick one it would probably be either Patti or Pat. Patti seemed the only genuine good person associated with O&A. I do want to feel sad for Pat but it seems like everything that has happened to him was in his own control.

Last edited:
Even though he doesn't know it it's Bro Joe. His whole existence is based on the fact that he's the big brother of Anth. He has no accomplishments of his own except for providing us with laughs and buying Chinese guitars. He fails at everything he tries but is too deluded to realize it. He's over 60 with a crypt keeper looking girlfriend who uses his daughter's Facebook page.
The saddest thing about the sweaty, mooing dolt is that he appears to not have a single real friend in the world. No musician pals to jam with, no loyal buddies showing up for his gigs, nothing. But still, it's not as sad as it is funny.

IDidThisForYou

Posting in the bakowza
An easy answer would be Lady Di. Even though her last 2 and a half years were tragic, listening to her early appearances before she came back just angers me. Back then she was way more self-aware, she just didn’t give a shit.

I don’t know how many people remember Lenay from Ron and Fez. Mikey Ds daughter who he dragged into the studio and put on the air. Poor dumb girl never realized they were just making fun of her. It’d be one thing if she wasn’t 8 or 9 at the time either.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
stlaker Patti. Seems like a genuinely good, caring person despite the fucked up childhood. I have a hard time listening to her get fucked with. Like the shit where Jim and Anthony are describing her rape to her while she cries and begs them to stop is pretty disgusting. Or Jim fondling her pussy while she cries and begs him to stop.
I can’t listen to anything with her because it’s just sad. I think them making her crawl through mousetraps for rent money is what made Bill realize that he would have to distance himself from the show the second that he could afford to. Can you really blame him in the long run? That Patti drop song just skeeves me the fuck out too.

An easy answer would be Lady Di. Even though her last 2 and a half years were tragic, listening to her early appearances before she came back just angers me. Back then she was way more self-aware, she just didn’t give a shit.
This part specifically is why I never sympathized with Buffaler. Even at peak lucidity, she loved the scumbag lifestyle and took every effort to prolong her enjoyment of it. Out of all of the freaks they exploited over the years, she's probably the single one I can say deserved everything she got.

IDidThisForYou

Posting in the bakowza
This part specifically is why I never sympathized with Buffaler. Even at peak lucidity, she loved the scumbag lifestyle and took every effort to prolong her enjoyment of it. Out of all of the freaks they exploited over the years, she's probably the single one I can say deserved everything she got.
Oh I agree 100%. She deserved everything that happened. It’s just seeing it happen and going back and listening is when it gets somewhat depressing. But then all you have to do is listen to her nonchalantly admit to stealing from Bill.