• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Who here thinks he's actually going to be lifting 300?

G

I really hope that attic floor comes crashing down.
GreedyBelovedBaleenwhale-max-1mb.gif

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
0% chance be carried it all up in one go.
RETARD RETARD RETARD

You have now been branded a RETARD for stating a fact that all of us knew and throughout the thread have alluded to without saying it literally.
Posts like these make me feel like we're on the level of Fatrick. Learn from this please, don't be RETARDed

G

He’s always giving updates about buying equipment, unboxing it, taking it to the attic. And then the updates suddenly stop from there. Not once does he even briefly mention using it, or even show us the home gym in action

I would say he'll post a video of him benching 250 but there's no way he can so he won't. He will post a picture of the bench with the bar loaded up with somewhere around 250 with some comment like "that's today's workout sorted" or some other gay quote. After that, probably only random mentions of it, most likely coinciding with someone here talking about how out of shape he is.

G

Can we get a promotion going for one of us to fight Pat UFC style? We can give him an extra 20 pounds even. If he wins, we pay Quaso's fees. If he loses, he never goes on social media again.
Warning: Pat would cheat. He'd bring a gun or nunchucks. He'd also drop weight to 225 and look emaciated, then the night before the fight drink gallons of melted ice cream to get back to 290.

G

I don't know what all of you naysayers are talking about. It seems like a super smart idea to me to put another 300 pounds of crap up in his dry, dingy attic directly above his upstairs tenants. There's no chance of anything going wrong.
Yeah I don’t get the layout of this house. So it’s a duplex with a top and bottom unit and he’s in the bottom unit but also has access to the attic?

G

Yeah I don’t get the layout of this house. So it’s a duplex with a top and bottom unit and he’s in the bottom unit but also has access to the attic?
I dont think he has tenants anymore. Why arent their cars out their back?