Who has let you down the most the last year and a half?

G

Judge Ashley. I had high expectations thinking he was this no nonsense Judge who would see through Pats bullshit and slap this lawsuit down immediately to avoid wasting resources. Instead he’s just a dumb boomer with no idea what he’s even dealing with. I had no faith in the US system before, now it’s a straight joke.

Affirmative action cocksucker.

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
The anti Pat faggots on here. Not because they don’t care about the cuck but because they take it as such an offense that people take time from trolling Cumias to entertain Pat.

“dOnt’t make fun of him you can only mock wHo I mock”

Cumia’s stopped biting faggots, we got too big for da show 🤷🏼‍♂️

Yeah, I mean, I miss fucking with the Pedo brothers just as much as anyone else, but it's not much fun to fuck with someone who never gives you a reaction. Pat never fails in this regard.

Coonskin showed a new, exciting way to get beneath Nana's skin, but that doesn't justify the cost of having Child-Pound Media to me.

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
In Doug’s defense, he’s a wetbrain now from all boozing. He used to be one of the best but totally lost his fastball. It’s okay, it happens to all of us one day.

I've tried to give him said break, but still can't stand to try listening to him. He's coming to Vegas on New Years, 7 mins from my house and I ain't going. Usually go every time...have made road trips to see him.

Uncle Floyd

“Too many goddamn scuddleheads.”
I've tried to give him said break, but still can't stand to try listening to him. He's coming to Vegas on New Years, 7 mins from my house and I ain't going. Usually go every time...have made road trips to see him.
That's where I'm at with him and I was a huge fan (e.g., I bought one of those football helmets he auctioned off years ago and got my name on same plaque behind the bar ta support da show). His old comedy albums are some of my favorites of any, and I even thought he was good live about four years ago.

But the podcast, while not great, has gotten awful; at least it was the last time I listened about a year and a half ago. Wet brain rambling, uninteresting townies, comedy ballwashers who follow him out to Bisbee. The list goes on. Considered, for a brief time to see him in Vegas, but I just don't fucking care.

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
That's where I'm at with him and I was a huge fan (e.g., I bought one of those football helmets he auctioned off years ago and got my name on same plaque behind the bar ta support da show). His old comedy albums are some of my favorites of any, and I even thought he was good live about four years ago.

But the podcast, while not great, has gotten awful; at least it was the last time I listened about a year and a half ago. Wet brain rambling, uninteresting townies, comedy ballwashers who follow him out to Bisbee. The list goes on. Considered, for a brief time to see him in Vegas, but I just don't fucking care.

I didn't even mind how lazy the podcast had gotten or how boring Chad Shank was or how much of a fag Chaille was...Dougs voice was like my security blanket.