• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Who from the show had a sadder end than Danny?

BenDovid

Forum Clout
You've literally been replying to him all day...Dman isn't here so he is clearly waiting for you at the Opie pod.

Yeah so, how this message board works, is when you have users ignored, you have to manually click to see blocked replies, so yeah, you can miss it. Do I really need to explain this to you? I guess I just did?

Forum Clout
Yeah so, how this message board works, is when you have users ignored, you have to manually click to see blocked replies, so yeah, you can miss it. Do I really need to explain this to you? I guess I just did?

Well if you were replying to him all day why would you magically miss the one post where he gives you a time to visit him? Personally I'm disappointed, an O&A fan screaming Rock quotes at you live on Opie's pod would've been thoroughly entertaining for a few moments.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Ya got me. I put my boots on and started shaking in them.
Not to mention, The DMAN tried to confirm the time and place MULTIPLE TIMES and you only skipped over THOSE posts while replying to every single other post The DMAN made.

You coulda taken him off ignore instead of pretending the ignore button prevented you from seeing the posts that you definitely saw.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Are you going to do it and be cool or are you going to back out and be what a lot of these inbreds think you are?

lmao, depends what you're looking for here. Legit, I don't think there's gonna be a fistfight live on OpieRadio. Livestreaming on YouTube while Opie is at the same bar is low key hysterical, especially if we got more views.

How’d dugout doug die?

If memory serves, heart attack.

Forum Clout
lmao, depends what you're looking for here. Legit, I don't think there's gonna be a fistfight live on OpieRadio. Livestreaming on YouTube while Opie is at the same bar is low key hysterical, especially if we got more views.

If memory serves, heart attack.
No one is looking for a fucking fist fight. What, are we 12? Just go have a damn beer with the DMAN and Livestream it. An hour of your time. Entertainment for us idiots.

Thanks

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout

The DMAN doesn't go head to head against Opie. Anything that happens, Opie will be getting the super chats.