• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Who else has like way too much adulting to do today?

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Sometimes I miss the days when I could just get pissed off of free swill from the clubs we used to play as a younger lad. Didn't pay shit, and sometimes I'd have to go home with a random lass just to have a bed to sleep in for the night. Just had to be enough of a gent in the morning by making breakfast and being on my merry way!

Can't do it anymore though, it's sad when an old man does that. The one nighter for a flat to crash... It's a young man's game.

UnPRePared

Forum Clout
kayfabe, brother

Mmmmmmoooottthhhheeerrrrffffuuuccccckkkkkkeeeeeerrrrr!

3894439497497d8aae089f33dc07c676.png

UnPRePared

Forum Clout
he's so great that he knew to make that pose because he's a Pissy Poo Poo chicken shit heel manager

he didn't try to make himself look like a "COOL GUY"

It's funny, Pritchard was the guy who got me started on this podcast rubbish, but Cornette is the only one I regularly will listen to now. Don't agree with a lot of his views, but he's funny as fuck.

Dutch Mantell though? Now that bloke has a solid head on him. He's drier but he's a great story teller.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
Pritchard
Dutch Mantell

those are the onlly 3 you should be listening to

Pritchard's has so much knowledge that you can overlook that his cohost is Ric Flair's fat son in law

Dutch and his cohost, James, have great chemistry. Also, James is a nice young lad...he doesn't make me want to hate wrestling fans

I would have added "Kliq this" SOLELY because of sean oliver but as great as he is, it can't drown out Nash jerking off to the smell of his own farts

UnPRePared

Forum Clout
those are the onlly 3 you should be listening to

Pritchard's has so much knowledge that you can overlook that his cohost is Ric Flair's fat son in law

Dutch and his cohost, James, have great chemistry. Also, James is a nice young lad...he doesn't make me want to hate wrestling fans

I would have added "Kliq this" SOLELY because of sean oliver but as great as he is, it can't drown out Nash jerking off to the smell of his own farts

Pritchard is a pathological liar which bothers me. Changes his stories often and defends Vince's choices to the bloody end, even the stupid ones. Not to mention he was a Meltzer leaker and he, like Bischoff, bashes him (rightfully so, I can't stand Dave Meltzer, fanboy nonce). I actually don't mind Bischoff either, I don't think he's bad, but like Bruce, I HATE CONRAD THOMPSON. Guy needs to have a heart attack already.

I agree with Dutch and his partner, they're good people. I even like Sean and Kevin, but Kevin hasn't been the same since his son died. It's fucked him up and he should stop for a while. It's a shame, because his shoot videos, next to ICP, are the best.

Corny, well, he cracks me up. Last is ok, doesn't bother me much.