• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

White wahmen hate thread

Easily_Remembered

Mohammed was a Cumia
So this is Kamala's stepdaughter... I dunno, just seems like she should be here:

View attachment 212993
1000005833.jpg

1000005835.jpg

1000005837.jpg

1000005839.jpg
1000005841.jpg

I had a tall round jars full of zip ties behind my desk, which I use to tie up wires and keep and nice and neat. I was setting something up and went to grab one, they're just spilled all over the surface....hmm?

The fuck happened to the jar? Well, I find it at a woman's desk. It's full of dead flower leaves encrusted onto the sides and a layer of murky water at the bottom. APPARANTLY her second day of work waws her BIRTHDAY! So another girl, who'd known her for 24 hours bought her flowers. How authentic and sweet!

How about a VASE?? NO?? Oh well ya lets just grab this asshole's shit, he won't care because I'm kind of hot!

Then have the AUDACITY to leave it there to the point of ruin.

Now where the FUCK do I put my zipties??? FUCK!!

Cartoon Redux

IT'S THE WONDER OF NATURE, BABY!
I had a tall round jars full of zip ties behind my desk, which I use to tie up wires and keep and nice and neat. I was setting something up and went to grab one, they're just spilled all over the surface....hmm?

The fuck happened to the jar? Well, I find it at a woman's desk. It's full of dead flower leaves encrusted onto the sides and a layer of murky water at the bottom. APPARANTLY her second day of work waws her BIRTHDAY! So another girl, who'd known her for 24 hours bought her flowers. How authentic and sweet!

How about a VASE?? NO?? Oh well ya lets just grab this asshole's shit, he won't care because I'm kind of hot!

I'd be cracking heads. That shit would make me fucking LIVID.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.

Turnabout is fair play: dump the flowers, wash it out and put your zipties back to rights. Fuck 'em. Happy birthday, stupid.

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot

Pour out the flower leaves and take it back

Bonus points if you do it in front of her face