White wahmen hate thread

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
1000014446.jpg

Nice move, stupid. Whatever she has to deal with in Bermuda has to be a hell of a lot better than what a normal person has to deal with in Austin (except for all the West Indian coons in Bermuda, which are 60% of the population. Hopefully they know how to behave unlike their American counterparts.)

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
They’ve been trying to de-sexuality Lily for years with the bob haircut and grandma clothes.

It’s not working though. I got big titty radar and the conservative clothes just leave more to the imagination. I’m gonna keep sexualizing you Lily and there’s nothing you can do about it
Same. It's hilarious to see her all covered up, and it's because the Internet trolls reminded her that she has only made it to where she made it because of her tits.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
My first real GF (the first one who let me touch her more than once) were going to a Halloween party. I went out as Tony Montana, with the suit and a toy M-16. She tells me she's going as a Playboy bunny, because as a total whore of course she was. So I was envisioning the leotard and the stockings and tail and ears and etc. So I went to pick her up and wait around until she "got ready" to go get drunk, smoke weed and do coke while dressed like a whore aka every weekend night, except this was Halloween. I go in and she's wearing this ultra skin-tight transparent body stocking thing, with a tiny tuft of cotton right above her ass and the stupid ears. She's wearing the skimpiest underwear she has and for all intents and purposes she's almost completely naked. Her shit is just jiggling around with every step and I said no fucking way, every guy there is going to get an instant hard-on and every girl will immediately despise you. She starts screeching about how it's just a regular bunny costume and etc. but I just said no way, you can't go to this party as a naked whore. We got in a big fight and that was that, never really talked to her again. I heard she died a few years ago.
Did she happen to die of nigger AIDs after getting raped by a pack of niggers traipsing around like that drunk and stoned? I'm guessing so.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Meanwhile, she married an Asian so she's all kinds of fucked up anyway.

feminist-husband-word-08.jpg

What's up with his neck here? Did he have a tracheotomy or something? Did she have his vocal cords removed too while she was at it? Emasculating cunt.
Fuck, I can't decide which nose is more horrendous?! The gookazoid with the nigger nose or the stepped on... Whatever the fuck that is nose. Bulbous ass bitch nose niggette.