White Savior Fatrick demands POC woman to support him in his war against cybernazis

BudDickman

Can someone explain to me why people censor random words on Twitter? It used to mainly be "r*pe" but now I see it everywhere. What does leaving the 'a' out of Pat's name accomplish?

I love how he's telling the truth, but she still knows something is off.

Also any adult who uses the word "icky" should be beheaded publicly.
It's probably just a way to signal that you're an advanced Twitter faggot and that you do not want that person participating in the conversation.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
This is the kind of trolling that puts Presidents in the white house. Whoever planted this seed will be blown before after and during Jacuzzi.

Patrick is technically in the right here - it would be retarded for his wife to change her email. But he's forced to argue with a retard without being able to call her one. And the funniest thing about this is, these clueless fuckwits and their wordpress blogs are his wife's typical client. They probably went to the same type of scummy marketer to get their website built. It's lose-lose while being in the right.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
This is the kind of trolling that puts Presidents in the white house. Whoever planted this seed will be blown before after and during Jacuzzi.

Patrick is technically in the right here - it would be retarded for his wife to change her email. But he's forced to argue with a retard without being able to call her one. And the funniest thing about this is, these clueless fuckwits and their wordpress blogs are his wife's typical client. They probably went to the same type of scummy marketer to get their website built. It's lose-lose while being in the right.
Roasts by Ghosts

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
• “P*trick came into my DM’s again.” This awful cunt is reframing a simple electronic note as Patrick physically intruding in her private place he’s not supposed to be.

• AS USUAL, she can only think in racial terms, (typical for most blacks), thus, when he asks for help, “It’s cuz I’m BLACK, aint it?!”

• “He referred to this woman as ‘this woman.’ I don’t know why it’s wrong, but I’ve been taught that I can complain about every little turn of phrase.”

Thanks a lot, kikes. My ancestors founded a literal ethnostate but you fucking Japhites and Edomites fucked us out of it. Now Negroes run rampant and have incredibly swelled heads.