White Savior Fatrick demands POC woman to support him in his war against cybernazis

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
3C2C29BF-3C02-4EB1-985B-6FA072B218DE.jpeg
B839CD83-B680-4F58-85D7-0D96937C24AE.jpeg

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
G

Can someone explain to me why people censor random words on Twitter? It used to mainly be "r*pe" but now I see it everywhere. What does leaving the 'a' out of Pat's name accomplish?

I love how he's telling the truth, but she still knows something is off.

Also any adult who uses the word "icky" should be beheaded publicly.

Can someone explain to me why people censor random words on Twitter? It used to mainly be "r*pe" but now I see it everywhere. What does leaving the 'a' out of Pat's name accomplish?

I love how he's telling the truth, but she still knows something is off.

Also any adult who uses the word "icky" should be beheaded publicly.
Patrick is the kind of dude who would search out his own name for people talking about him. T*lking ab*ut h*m li*e th*s lowers, but does not eliminate entirely, the odds of him doing that.

G

Patrick is the kind of dude who would search out his own name for people talking about him. T*lking ab*ut h*m li*e th*s lowers, but does not eliminate entirely, the odds of him doing that.
Yeah, I fucking got it when Minaw explained it, dude. Jesus Christ, we heard you already. Fuckin shut up.

(Dan this is a reference to Mean Jimmy, from Tony, Gregg, and James in the Morning)

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
It’s hilarious how deeply this pig cares about his digital oink chamber and the fake persona he cultivates on it. He has no job to protect, no friends, no family. He theoretically could call a nigger a nigger on Twitter using his real name and suffer no real-world consequences. If I were him I’d be sliding into POC DMs daily to remind them of the white mans burden

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Clemmy has to be trolling with us at this point. Even with nigger brains, there’s no way she’s this stupid.

Send this comment to her, fatty. You know the lesser thans aren’t capable of understanding. You won’t. Bitch.
I was just thinking this. Even a 1.7 pants shitter is capable of understanding. This nigga retarded if so god be with her no BS