• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Which show had the most closeted homosexuals? OnA, R&F, or Stern?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Going to go with OnA since I’m very unfamiliar with the Stern crew tbhwc. Idk if you can even count Fez as closeted since he came out eventually and was probably more of an asexual shut-in than he was a gay.
I wasn’t counting Fez but I think Earl makes at least one. Dave likes shoving stuff up his ass too.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Someone on Ron and Fez was gay? Was it Fez? Ron? Pepper? Fez had a thing with Dawn Cumia and his chick up here, in Niagara, Ron was married multiple time... so... Pepper was a mo? Really? I guess the hind legs of the centaur were just some other guys legs while fucking him in the ass? Weird.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Someone on Ron and Fez was gay? Was it Fez? Ron? Pepper? Fez had a thing with Dawn Cumia and his chick up here, in Niagara, Ron was married multiple time... so... Pepper was a mo? Really? I guess the hind legs of the centaur were just some other guys legs while fucking him in the ass? Weird.
“I have a strong chinned girlfriend who lives in Niagara Falls.” Fez said this to a woman who asked him out after accusing Al Dukes of being gay for rejecting her because she didn’t have much of a chin. Al Dukes was also a closet case in my opinion.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Stern by far. The host. The gay antics of the sal and richard. The new male staffers engaging in open mouth kissing with jd . Most of the whack pack in hindsight were fags except Beetlejuice.
O an A jim was pretty clear he's a fag and anthony dabbles.
If putting a man's paint covered penis in your mouth is gay, who the fuck can say they're straight?

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
From the Stern show: Elephant Boy, Joey Boots, Captain Jacks, and Highpitch Mike were closeted and came out as gay.
There was also George Takei who was a closeted fag for a long time and became an announcer on the show. Crazy Cabbie had trouble getting hard for women but it might have been his obesity getting the way. There are probably other random wack packers who were fags as well. And certainly most of them were deviant and sick people. Stuttering John once admitted on air he could only get hard for anal sex with women.
Artie is gay no question
During Artie's first public drug and drink related breakdown he was found in the bed with another dude and cuddling with the guy and crying. Artie also once did a 'prank' on George Takei on Stern where he admitted to George off air that he was secretly gay and needed George's help to write his coming out speech for the air. But instead of it coming across as funny it just sounded like a fag honestly confessing his degeneracy.
Howard, Fred, Ralph, and Sal & Richard are “closeted” in the same way Dave is.
Howard definitely had sex with Ralph which makes them both fags. Howard always had fags on the show getting naked and men doing gay stunts 'for the joke'. Howard once did some lame monologue on the show where he said "gays are the most wonderful people on earth" or something which was a planned PR stunt that his publicist then sent to every media outlet.

Fred at his bachelor party was getting lap dances from Gay Rich. And ended up allegedly crying while making out with Gay Rich in full view of the entire room. Fred then proceeded to fall down the stairs in a blackout haze and was hospitalized. This was brought up on air a few times then became a dead issue.

People used to joke that Robin was a dyke. A lot of roast jokes about Robin were about her relationships with some female tennis players.

Sal was arrested once for gang rape like Patrice was. But Sal got the charges dropped. Sal was caught hiding in a storage closet and watching his female relatives use the toilet and jacking off while they went to the bathroom. One of his aunts finally caught him. Sal was caught jacking off at Sirius multiple times and was almost fired. Sal sniffed SternFanNetwork owner Mutt's daughters underwear and kept commenting on air how hot his daughter was when she was only 15 or 16. Sal admitted one time he jacked off in a nightclub bathroom then put some of the jizz into drinks he bought for a table of women as well unprompted once on the air. Not sure if Sal is a fag but he's definitely a rapist weirdo.

Richard is a stunt boy but probably not a fag.