• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Which one do you hate the least?

Which one do you hate the least?

• Total voters
G

I can recognize how despicable and disgusting the three of them are in their own ways. But I can never hate them.

Well, I do. I kind of hate them. But I also still kind of love them. It’s complicated. I was way way way way way too invested in that show. I’m a loser of epic proportions when it comes to that show.

In fact I think I’m going to go listen to a Jocktober real quick while I get some work done around the house.

G

Neither Ant or Jim are funny anymore, but when you hear Ant these days you could tell he at least used to be funny. Jim really just sounds like a recently widowed elderly housewife. He’s so queeny and uninteresting, just completely devoid of any and all humor now. It’s hard for me to wrap my head around that he’s even the same person I listened to for all those years. And for Opie… he should just be locked in an insane asylum. He’s beyond delusional, if his wife didn’t leave, one day he’s gonna snap and have a complete psychotic break and pull the ol’ Chris Benoit.

So even with how horrid Antwan is as a person, hearing him at least gives me some good nostalgia.