• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Which one do you hate the least?

Which one do you hate the least?

• Total voters

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
E7ABB2D9-CA6F-4979-ACEE-90C3DFC0BFEB.jpeg

Gotta go with the Brothaman for me.

Honestly, and i can understand why i’ll get shit for this.. but i hate Nana the least only because there was a period of time when he was arguably one of the funniest people on earth.

I listed to da show all day, everyday for years and that noncey nigger made me laugh a lot.
I disagree. Listening to old shows, she would usually just phone it in and rely on the other people in the room to continue a conversation and add a "lightning quick, witty line." Anth before 2006 is unlistenable. He was Greg's impression puppet and a faggot.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Anthony is a lifetime criminal. Doing crack with his family. His father's constant scams. Stealing the company van. The drinking and driving. The alleged rapes and sexual assaults Keith covered up. His beating of his girlfriend and confiscation of his guns. Inability to hold a job or career even when gifted a radio career. Gambling addict. Almost fired from Sirius for showing up drunk and missing too many days. Passive aggressive and backstabbing to everyone.

But anyone expecting Anthony to turn out normal is delusional. His father likely ruined him very young. Anthony was likely molested by multiple people like that Mexican who tried to lure Anthony behind the bush. His father and his best friend thought he was homosexual. To the point where his father was openly paranoid that Anthony would become gay. And to the point where his best friend Richard thought that Anthony would become his gay boyfriend. Everyone who saw Anthony as a child thought he was a fag. And we all know that fags are created through molestation.

Norton is the same. Devil's Creek and Monster Rain. He probably blew more guys in the first 14 years of his life than a Vietnamese whore at the peak of the Tet Offensive. Unemployed until his mid 30s when he became a full time comic. Dry drunk who pretends to not be an addict. Yet is addicted to (male) whores and getting attention from celebrities. Very real chance that Noron is HIV positive or infected with AIDS. Norton also does not travel alone and will have a bodyguard or his current male mistress with him.

Opie is an autistic manchild and idiot. With the politics of a demented boomer combined with the social media addiction of a 10-year-old girl. He has had so much plastic surgery on his face he looks like a Japanese WWII propaganda poster his eyes are so fucking slanted. I doubt that hanging around with him would be fun at all. But at least he will not rape or molest anyone or act like a total sociopath. Opie is as pathetic as he is harmless. His desperation for fame still is cringe inducing to the point where I just pretend he is dead already.

FingerofGod

Anthony is a lifetime criminal. Doing crack with his family. His father's constant scams. Stealing the company van. The drinking and driving. The alleged rapes and sexual assaults Keith covered up. His beating of his girlfriend and confiscation of his guns. Inability to hold a job or career even when gifted a radio career. Gambling addict. Almost fired from Sirius for showing up drunk and missing too many days. Passive aggressive and backstabbing to everyone.

But anyone expecting Anthony to turn out normal is delusional. His father likely ruined him very young. Anthony was likely molested by multiple people like that Mexican who tried to lure Anthony behind the bush. His father and his best friend thought he was homosexual. To the point where his father was openly paranoid that Anthony would become gay. And to the point where his best friend Richard thought that Anthony would become his gay boyfriend. Everyone who saw Anthony as a child thought he was a fag. And we all know that fags are created through molestation.

Norton is the same. Devil's Creek and Monster Rain. He probably blew more guys in the first 14 years of his life than a Vietnamese whore at the peak of the Tet Offensive. Unemployed until his mid 30s when he became a full time comic. Dry drunk who pretends to not be an addict. Yet is addicted to (male) whores and getting attention from celebrities. Very real chance that Noron is HIV positive or infected with AIDS. Norton also does not travel alone and will have a bodyguard or his current male mistress with him.

Opie is an autistic manchild and idiot. With the politics of a demented boomer combined with the social media addiction of a 10-year-old girl. He has had so much plastic surgery on his face he looks like a Japanese WWII propaganda poster his eyes are so fucking slanted. I doubt that hanging around with him would be fun at all. But at least he will not rape or molest anyone or act like a total sociopath. Opie is as pathetic as he is harmless. His desperation for fame still is cringe inducing to the point where I just pretend he is dead already.
You forgot that norton raped a drunk underage girl on air.

Mr Ass

I like Nana. She stills makes me laugh sometimes. I don't care that see likes to get fucked by trannys and take the loads.

If Opie would just go away and take care of his retarded daughter i would pick him. He has to just keep making videos about O&A even though he says he doesn't want to talk about it.

Jimmy is just embarrassing. I cannot watch /listen to anything he does anymore. Still doing that stupid Chip shit with his wigs. Plus he does a show with Sam who I hate.