• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Which broad took the worst nosedive?

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
Kathy Ireland had a moment where she almost pulled a Fonda (she wasn’t pregnant):

8CC7946B-185A-447F-8A5B-F6CB4C59A70F.jpeg

She had some kind of thyroid/hormone thing after having kids and he won major points with the hausfraus for staying with her. Plus his shit-eating grin in the "before" picture suggests he likes more cushion
And his previous wife (who was significantly older than him) died of cancer so he already had panties drenched as a widowed father. He and his zaftig wife also have kids and seem to like each other’s company. Pierce seems like he’s from the Ronald Reagan school of husbandry.

E2F7C95C-6E41-4022-B8DD-6EB0F0B72595.png

G

Kathy Ireland had a moment where she almost pulled a Fonda (she wasn’t pregnant):

View attachment 120455

And his previous wife (who was significantly older than him) died of cancer so he already had panties drenched as a widowed father. He and his zaftig wife also have kids and seem to like each other’s company. Pierce seems like he’s from the Ronald Reagan school of husbandry.

View attachment 120464
Wise words

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout

View attachment 120455

View attachment 120464

Reagan divorced his first wife and knocked up his second before they ever tied the knot.

Jack_Horner

Forum Clout
danny elfman is the kikiest goblin to ever exist. if we’re gonna go out on a limb & assume the holocaust actually happened, it was because of his face

Elfman's wife (Bridget Fonda) is a hog, but it's pretty obvious that she's his beard

Brosnan doesn't set off my Gaydar, and him and his wife actually seem to spend time together and look happy. I don't think I've ever seen a picture of Elfman with his wife.