Which average looking celebrity fills you with lust?

Elliot Page. A real imp. Butthole so tight, I might get stuck! I'd show her what it feels like to be a man, AND, I'd still be straight after packing xer's fudge.
1000003337.jpg

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Elliot Page. A real imp. Butthole so tight, I might get stuck! I'd show her what it feels like to be a man, AND, I'd still be straight after packing xer's fudge.
View attachment 196348

Imagine her trying to use those shitty fake muscle implants to push your 280 lb frame off her mid-rape. Nature has ordained it so, little girl

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Rachel Ray is one of those rare women who have always looked like a milf, even when they were young. Bet she sucks a mean dick

There's a rumour that has travelled worldwide - and I will not say, ever, how I know this - that her and I THINK her first husband were infamous in the NYC Sex Club scene. There may be stories about jaunts in Europe as well... But I'm not about to get sued.
Vanessa Bayer from SNL. I don't care what anyone thinks.
View attachment 196341

Yeah, I'll second you, would.

Only non whites like pale red heads. Just saying…

Then call me black as coal. Daft cunt.

I'm older, so if you judge this, well, a pox on you...

aef286bdb4b3eead230cd3ca4289a41c.jpg

Not a 10 by definition, and maybe not even a standout. But if any of you here wouldn't look at her twice if she crossed your path, your T levels should be checked and you should start tucking.

I'd take her to a nice dinner, go for a walk by the lake, talk as the moonlight fills the sky...

.... Maybe kiss you.

BUBBLER

-Former DMANIC
There's a rumour that has travelled worldwide - and I will not say, ever, how I know this - that her and I THINK her first husband were infamous in the NYC Sex Club scene. There may be stories about jaunts in Europe as well... But I'm not about to get sued.

Yeah, I'll second you, would.

Then call me black as coal. Daft cunt.

I'm older, so if you judge this, well, a pox on you...

aef286bdb4b3eead230cd3ca4289a41c.jpg

Not a 10 by definition, and maybe not even a standout. But if any of you here wouldn't look at her twice if she crossed your path, your T levels should be checked and you should start tucking.

I'd take her to a nice dinner, go for a walk by the lake, talk as the moonlight fills the sky...

.... Maybe kiss you.
IMG_1089.jpeg

He called me a daft cunt