• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with World War 3

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
No idea why the Soviet Union or The United States didn't preemptively Nuke China in the 60s. They aren't ideal but Russia and their people are a lot more comparable to the western world than most of the mutts we try to align ourselves with currently.

Snake

Forum Clout
No idea why the Soviet Union or The United States didn't preemptively Nuke China in the 60s. They aren't ideal but Russia and their people are a lot more comparable to the western world than most of the mutts we try to align ourselves with currently.
Russians are generally "White" but you got a lot of mutants in there. You get a full spectrum of the White phenotypes there. Jaw dropping blondes to neanderthal cave women.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Please join my Ribly Fans to increase my clout 🥰
Forum Clout
WW2:
Screenshot_20211008-142649_Chrome.jpg

WW3:
Screenshot_20211008-141450_Chrome.jpg

G

Most likely jews were stupid enough to ignore chinks so they were all in with the divide and conquer east vs west.

Snake

Forum Clout
Wouldnt an Imperial Japan turn out just as bad, if not worse than China is now? I still think the actual end result of WW2 was like the best possible scenario. This shit was gonna come crashing down regardless
They would of still been allied with the rest of the Axis so I doubt it. It was them vs the communists.

Everything will crumble until you permanently exterminate the Jew.

G

These fucking chinks have no balls and they know it. They’d be speaking Japanese if the Nips hadn’t bombed Pearl Harbor. Stop trying to be scary. You can’t even do communism right.

Robin Shou is a good egg, though [MEDIA=youtube]EAwWPadFsOA[/MEDIA]

G

That evil country needs to be nuked off of the face of the earth before they turn the entire planet into a Communist dictatorship.

Udders

Deeply interwoven in the pest community
Forum Clout
The Japanese allied with Germany and Italy and were at war with China the time and as I understand it were likely to win. The (((United States))) boycotted Japanese products and imposed an oil embargo, all of which were to provoke Japan to attack and make America go from a neutral nation to get into war.

The same can be said about the Europe front, that Germany probably would of won or at least not fallen if America didn't get involved, but who knows for sure. Germany was in retreat by that point.
Hitler probably would've lost eventually even w/o U S involvement. Attacking Russia and fighting on two fronts was a mistake and could never be sustained.