• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with World War 3

Snake

Forum Clout
My history is shit can you explain
The Japanese allied with Germany and Italy and were at war with China the time and as I understand it were likely to win. The (((United States))) boycotted Japanese products and imposed an oil embargo, all of which were to provoke Japan to attack and make America go from a neutral nation to get into war.

The same can be said about the Europe front, that Germany probably would of won or at least not fallen if America didn't get involved, but who knows for sure. Germany was in retreat by that point.

Last edited:

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
China would of be eradicated by the Japanese if we didn't get our fat fucking ass involved.
On the other hand, I wouldn't want to face a China that a billion people run with Japanese efficiency. Mao's incompetence held back China for the entire 20th century so we only have to face the chinks now instead of 50 years ago.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Please join my Ribly Fans to increase my clout 🥰
Forum Clout
Turkey?
Also chinks are trying to take over Russia as well, that retarded axis wont work.
Yeah, Erdogan hates the US, as most Turks do. China and Russia might have some issues with each other, but they were just doing joint military exercises together.

Snake

Forum Clout
There are US nukes in Turkey, they wont join Russia lol. Specially after they downed russian planes in 2015(?).
Also Russia is pro-Armenia, Russia is pro-Assad.

Russia is Jew controlled. They want to furfill biblical prophecy and Turkey is apart of that. One of the seven nations against Edom.

It may not happen tomorrow, but it will eventually. Turkey has a giant military.

G

Yeah, Erdogan hates the US, as most Turks do. China and Russia might have some issues with each other, but they were just doing joint military exercises together.
Turkey is also in NATO and there is bad blood since 18 century between them.
Chinks have Quasis homecountry wanting their clay.

Snake

Forum Clout
On the other hand, I wouldn't want to face a China that a billion people run with Japanese efficiency. Mao's incompetence held back China for the entire 20th century so we only have to face the chinks now instead of 50 years ago.
China's only true threat is their nukes. Their infrastructure as a whole is a joke. They have to bail out their fucking warships.

America has been so weakened the last decade that the only defense would be nuclear. They couldn't set up a Rothschild bank in Afghanistan... anudda shoah!

G

It's still real to me. sniff
Chinks will keep buying up shit and fucking up EU while also trying to get neighbouring Russias natural resources. They are going to Siberia in hordes already.
This shit will be nuclear and doesnt matter which side are you on, you will still die.

Snake

Forum Clout
Chinks will keep buying up shit and fucking up EU while also trying to get neighbouring Russias natural resources. They are going to Siberia in hordes already.
This shit will be nuclear and doesnt matter which side are you on, you will still die.
At this point the chinks have been ignored for far too long that they feel they're above diplomacy to even bother taking orders from our faggot weak government. Nuclear war is an inevitability. At least they'll kill kikes off.