• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with unplugging and goin off da grid? (Monthly thread)

Forum Clout
If you want the (((news))) you can always pick up a paper but who even needs it anymore? 99.999% of the news has nothing to do with you personally nor impacts your life. Want to know what's going on in your town? Go to community meetings and speak your peace if you want change.
If anyone is addicted to news a good test for this is go a week without any news (or a day if you're that much of a Tomlinson) and then look up the news for that week and see what would have been relevant or actionable.

You'll most likely find that all it ends up being is the weather report, and the only thing you would have done with the rest is made a Betty White meme or some other gay shit.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
If anyone is addicted to news a good test for this is go a week without any news (or a day if you're that much of a Tomlinson) and then look up the news for that week and see what would have been relevant or actionable.
You can do the same for sports. I stopped watching baseball and football for a month.....then it turned into a year....then a decade. I box and play sports now for fun far more than I watch sports. I used to be able to name every player on the roster now I cannot even name who won the last super bowl or world series.

G

What worries me is maybe I'm broken from all the Pavlonian dopamine fuckery the Jews did to me with the smartphones, social media etc. I'm just so glad I never:
-got sucked into video games/become a "gamer"
-fall for their alcohol traps
-fall for their tranny lgbt agenda and rot from AIDS
-fall for their white guilt
-enlist and PTSD'd or maim myself for Israel

I was almost, almost had by r/atheism and their Richard Dawkins shit but this realm has to have a Creator.

G

Right with ya, buddy. I just go to three websites regularly and random artists' pages. I've never owned a smartphone and never will. As soon as we build a habitable cabin on the land we recently bought we're out. We'll have internet so my husband can continue his remote gig but we'll be solar and haul water for perhaps a year until we get a well dug (contractors have potential customers on a long waiting list).

If I ever want to learn more about the Jews I've got tons of ebooks to read but yeah, I get it. Gonna focus on reading my gardening and chicken books because we are going to sustain ourselves and try to become real humans like we're meant to be.

Edit: And get as many plastics out of your life as possible. Replace them with glass, wood, and metal.

They discovered microplastic fibers in the air around the Rocky Mountains. It's all getting into the soil and water. We're so fucked.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/aug/12/raining-plastic-colorado-usgs-microplastics[/URL]

bm92b3.jpg
You should sell crafts and open up your own store. You seem to have a perchance for creativity.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
Right with ya, buddy. I just go to three websites regularly and random artists' pages. I've never owned a smartphone and never will. As soon as we build a habitable cabin on the land we recently bought we're out. We'll have internet so my husband can continue his remote gig but we'll be solar and haul water for perhaps a year until we get a well dug (contractors have potential customers on a long waiting list).

If I ever want to learn more about the Jews I've got tons of ebooks to read but yeah, I get it. Gonna focus on reading my gardening and chicken books because we are going to sustain ourselves and try to become real humans like we're meant to be.

Edit: And get as many plastics out of your life as possible. Replace them with glass, wood, and metal.

They discovered microplastic fibers in the air around the Rocky Mountains. It's all getting into the soil and water. We're so fucked.

bm92b3.jpg

That's what's up

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
microplastics pill was a brutal one because I love mussels and associated sorts of seafood.

Heavy metals etc in sea water fish hurts just as much. thing I notice is how fucking insane alt-tech places become, bit chute being exhibit A. their comments section is like some kind of GPT-3/gov bot mind warp zone. I remember Gab.com being the same thing, you're more suspicious about accounts there than those here being Quasi/Boykin alts (wink @admin you crazy, crazy sonofa bitch)

living off grid is a cope, ignoring the cable/clickbait news cycle is for the first few weeks or months is 'based' and definitely clears your head, but is ultimately a cope. those events will gradually come to you and shape your world even if you try to ignore it. tiny house living is a cope, running to the woods is a cope. running a financially successful small business while being subjected to these big picture changes is also a cope. we just gotta ride this one out brothaman and cope to the grave unless someone or something serious comes along, and if it does ima go with my guts