• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with unplugging and goin off da grid? (Monthly thread)

P

potatopeeler63

Can’t watch any media post 2011 or so
No music
No tv
No internet as it’s all pretty much funneled into good goy sites

If I see one more bitchute video RE dying WITH covid or the trilateral commission or UN troops invading Ill Puke -JEWS RUN EVERYTHING WE GET IT
In my line of business I have to talk and get to know a few dozen diff people a week, not to mention out of work activities

Besides a few “based” males irl who get what’s going on 80-90%of people are irredeemable NPCS

It just isn’t worth the time

All there is left to do is lift weights, find a nice religous girl to impregnate as hooking up with sluts gets really old, and drink and drug heavy

Cmon gang! Lets throw our smartphones in the water and cook spam and eggs over a campfire! #maga #lafamiglia #alphamale

Blog entry #1 from a qadan alt

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Right with ya, buddy. I just go to three websites regularly and random artists' pages. I've never owned a smartphone and never will. As soon as we build a habitable cabin on the land we recently bought we're out. We'll have internet so my husband can continue his remote gig but we'll be solar and haul water for perhaps a year until we get a well dug (contractors have potential customers on a long waiting list).

If I ever want to learn more about the Jews I've got tons of ebooks to read but yeah, I get it. Gonna focus on reading my gardening and chicken books because we are going to sustain ourselves and try to become real humans like we're meant to be.

Edit: And get as many plastics out of your life as possible. Replace them with glass, wood, and metal.

They discovered microplastic fibers in the air around the Rocky Mountains. It's all getting into the soil and water. We're so fucked.

bm92b3.jpg

Last edited:

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
Right with ya, buddy. I just go to three websites regularly and random artists' pages. I've never owned a smartphone and never will. As soon as we build a habitable cabin on the land we recently bought we're out. We'll have internet so my husband can continue his remote gig but we'll be solar and haul water for perhaps a year until we get a well dug (contractors have potential customers on a long waiting list).

If I ever want to learn more about the Jews I've got tons of ebooks to read but yeah, I get it. Gonna focus on reading my gardening and chicken books because we are going to sustain ourselves and try to become real humans like we're meant to be.

Edit: And get as many plastics out of your life as possible. Replace them with glass, wood, and metal.

They discovered microplastic fibers in the air around the Rocky Mountains. It's all getting into the soil and water. We're so fucked.

you are telling me you have been posting using only a computer?

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
Life has been mostly dumb since the turn of the century. Everyone is always in a twist over some outrage or panic or else just pacified by various media. You have to be registered and logged in and tracked like an animal.

It’s tougher to get satisfaction out of your daily existence, and for lack of a better phrase there is not enough spontaneous fun.
I guess unplugging could help for a while at least.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
I'd probably go nuts trying to live without the internet entirely, not to mention how impractical it'd be. I do hate so many aspects of online culture nowadays though - tiktok, reddit, all popular games now are BR/free-to-play and designed to keep you hooked, fucking attention seeking streamers/e whores, ASMR, virtue signalling Twitter addicted loons like Pat everywhere, tranny/non-binary/woke culture being shoved down your throat etc etc.

The 2004-esque, old school charm of this place is a welcome relief from all the other faggotry you find online nowadays. Why can't the rest of the internet be more like this?

We're still hilarious! :image_9253:

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
I have never owned a smart phone either. I still own a flip phone and a pager/radio for work. I am very close to abandoning the internet altogether as well. Anything controlled by jews is worthless to me.
the GPS is pretty useful the rest idk can do without but how do you pass the time when you have to wait in line or something

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
I'd probably go nuts trying to live without the internet entirely, not to mention how impractical it'd be. I do hate so many aspects of online culture nowadays though - tiktok, reddit, all popular games now are BR/free-to-play and designed to keep you hooked, fucking attention seeking streamers/e whores, ASMR, virtue signalling Twitter addicted loons like Pat everywhere, tranny/non-binary/woke culture being shoved down your throat etc etc.

The 2004-esque, old school charm of this place is a welcome relief from all the other faggotry you find online nowadays. Why can't the rest of the internet be more like this?

We're still hilarious! :image_9253:
Did you grow up before the internet existed? I did and it was a wonderful world in retrospect. It's possible to go back.

Yes, it'll seem like a pain in the ass at first but you get used to sending checks by mail to pay bills (and going to a bank for cash) and using a phone to talk and text others.

If you want the (((news))) you can always pick up a paper but who even needs it anymore? 99.999% of the news has nothing to do with you personally nor impacts your life. Want to know what's going on in your town? Go to community meetings and speak your peace if you want change.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Did you grow up before the internet existed? I did and it was a wonderful world in retrospect. It's possible to go back.

Yeah kind of. We didn't get a family computer when I was growing up until I was 12 and even then it was years before the internet become the hyper addictive/social media-obsessed shithole it is nowadays.

The internet was mostly fine until smartphones/social media ruined everything and unleashed all the mentally ill loons like Patrick on the world, who think things like followers and blue checkmarks actually mean something. Look how fucking gay Opie was with his obsession with going viral and not to mention Nana's Twitter addiction and the worm's 12-hour edging sessions. The modern internet makes faggots of everyone who uses it to some degree.

It's definitely a good idea to try and cut out all the addictive shitty parts of it as much as possible and just use it for practical things like banking, learning new stuff and bullying the most hateable man alive.