Where we at with Trump suing social media sites for permanently suspending him?

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
I mean nothing really can happen here. It's going to be thrown out immediately. He's suing companies for violating free speech. Yeah they're evil kikes and I agree that they have too much power but there's nothing illegal about them suspending him.

It's like a textbook definition of a frivolous lawsuit.
Haha what happened to the macafee 32tb data drop?

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Bunch of slack-jawed faggots around here. “hE sHoUlD jUSt StAy ON hIS gOLf CoUrSe HuRR.” Nice Twitter troll farm take, stupid. Shut up and let Trump mindfuck you.

These homotech companies actively cover up crimes against humanity including child-trafficking and pedophilia rings and we’re acting like he’s “really acting the bozo this time. Pat is right on this one…”

Snake

B4387E65-A8ED-4531-86DE-93B11A87BF38.jpeg

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Bunch of slack-jawed faggots around here. “hE sHoUlD jUSt StAy ON hIS gOLf CoUrSe HuRR.” Nice Twitter troll farm take, stupid. Shut up and let Trump mindfuck you.

These homotech companies actively cover up crimes against humanity including child-trafficking and pedophilia rings and we’re acting like he’s “really acting the bozo this time. Pat is right on this one…”
Nooooo don't insult my heckin trumperino!!!

Nice sucking off a kike loving faggot that couldn't give less of a shit about you, stupid. Nice missing everyone's point, stupid.

He should have done something about all this while he was the president. All he's doing is filing a frivolous lawsuit that will be thrown out instantly to trick dummies like you into giving him money.

DMAN

choke you to sleep, slap you awake
Monopolies should be sued.

Fatso has the cash. I fully support this.
I supported Stuttering John's ill-fated lawsuit against Sirius. (Good Luck Bro)
When hulkster sued gawker, I did the right thing and wore the red and yellow.

His tweets stopped being funny when he was inaugurated. Disagreers are MAGA Niggers clapping like seals.

Fatty should sue as many people as possible.
I would have sued every network literally making shit up about KKK connections. I'd want some of those Sandmann bux

It's opening-up arguments about wether a platform can be a published/editor & retain rights, these could tangentially affect our case(s). Maybe we can get trumps team to fight Pat, Pat did threatr piapple-rape on trump

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
It's always interesting to hear his name come up in the show.

The most recent I heard is Patrice saying something like the dude with the funny hair, and it looks ridiculous with Ant laughing along.
Ant of course has to love trump, and Patrice's retard ass' last years he turned into an Alex Jones buddy and constitution originalist () would've been all for Trumps bashing of the mainstream / opposition of the false dichotomy

Yet Trump is an autist savant, that's why Kanye loved him cause he's the same. One's good with music, one's good with business, political jewery doesn't translate to that you faggots

DMAN

choke you to sleep, slap you awake
It's always interesting to hear his name come up in the show.

The most recent I heard is Patrice saying something like the dude with the funny hair, and it looks ridiculous with Ant laughing along.
Ant of course has to love trump, and Patrice's retard ass' last years he turned into an Alex Jones buddy and constitution originalist () would've been all for Trumps bashing of the mainstream / opposition of the false dichotomy

Yet Trump is an autist savant, that's why Kanye loved him cause he's the same. One's good with music, one's good with business, political jewery doesn't translate to that you faggots

If the show stuck together and Patrice survived they all would have been Trumptards.

Splitting up robbed them all of their confidence, so now Ant praises Trump to be part of the group, Opie pretends to hate Trump to be part of the group.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
I’ve never seen a quicker downfall for a guy that was loved by millions. Keep sucking that jew cock and telling people to get vaccinated goy.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Anyone right leaning cannot move forward until this fat fuck dies, along with the rest of the boomers.

He had all the power to sign EOs to go after tech companies, and sat back the last year of his tenure tweeting LAW & ORDER
hey kyke nice stealing my quinn bit

you fucking monkey, go draw more white guys in anime style you weeb