• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with Tom Brady

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
Yeah calling Tom Brady the GOAT athlete is a mix of truth with Tomlinson technicality.

He's an athlete - but plays a position where athleticism isn't the important part
He's proven with championships that he's the best - in a team based sport that has even more factors than soccer or hockey or whatever else

You think if oppy moving Larry Bird tried to play every game like Kobe going all out in selfish play to amazingly get 81 points Larry also wouldn't have had some amazing stats? The MJ arguments are retarded. Any sports-GOAT one is, you have to narrow it down to position.

Besides Bo Jackson is obviously the best athlete that's existed so far.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
penn-state-coach-joe-paterno-1986-sportsman-of-the-year-sports-illustrated-cover-sports-illust...jpg

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Forum Clout
No one will ever be greater than Michael Jordan. Jordan won six titles in six tries and transcended sports in a way that no other athlete has. Brady lost Super Bowls, benefitted from rules changes, and had to cheat to win. No one is going to give a shit about Tom Brady within 10 years. Anyone who thinks Tom Brady is a greater athlete than MJ is either some zoomer who was too young to have witnessed MJ's greatness or is repeating some horseshit a sports journalist came up with.
And who has more Olympic medals? Jordan or Phelps? Huh?!!!

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
Sounds like they rushed the story and Tom hasn't made a decision yet.

As a Giants fan, I've had no problem with him because Eli Manning dunked on his ass TWICE and one time during the perfect season crushing their souls. Tom is still triggered by that to this day, as he's admitted.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He hasnt even officially announced it. The news just prints tweets hoping to be first to report it. Who cares if its true?

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
Sounds like everyone knows about his retirement but he's not saying it publicly yet because his signing bonus is on the line unless he waits a few weeks.