• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with Tom Brady

G

Man is an inspiration to do what he did until 45 years old.

The greatest athlete in history will be a white man, and I thank him for that. No nigger will ever maintain that level of health and commitment. No quarterback, player, or coach (besides Belicheck) will ever come close to 7 fucking super bowls.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
it was funny when he rigged that twitter thing

1643486855593.png

Monk

Forum Clout
greatest athlete in history
No one will ever be greater than Michael Jordan. Jordan won six titles in six tries and transcended sports in a way that no other athlete has. Brady lost Super Bowls, benefitted from rules changes, and had to cheat to win. No one is going to give a shit about Tom Brady within 10 years. Anyone who thinks Tom Brady is a greater athlete than MJ is either some zoomer who was too young to have witnessed MJ's greatness or is repeating some horseshit a sports journalist came up with.

Mike Francesa

Tom Brady bess kordabekk inda wurl, ukay?
Forum Clout
No one will ever be greater than Michael Jordan. Jordan won six titles in six tries and transcended sports in a way that no other athlete has. Brady lost Super Bowls, benefitted from rules changes, and had to cheat to win. No one is going to give a shit about Tom Brady within 10 years. Anyone who thinks Tom Brady is a greater athlete than MJ is either some zoomer who was too young to have witnessed MJ's greatness or is repeating some horseshit a sports journalist came up with.
Nigger lava.

G

Jordan benefitted from playing at a time where his biggest competition was John fucking Stockton.

If he had come in the 80s with Magic Johnson and Larry Bird he wouldn't have cruised to all those titles.

Brady constantly embarrassed an all time great in Peyton Manning. And was also playing at an MVP level years I to his 40s and retired as a top 3 QB. Jordan stunk in his last years.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
This is hilarious. What was the background on this?
There was a contest for who would be the millionth follower of the Patriots Twitter. They would get a free shirt. So someone created a botnet to register accounts as various 'IHateNiggers' and follow the Patriots on Twitter when they got close to 1 million. So IH8Niggers, IHateNiggerz, and so on. It worked and the Twitter account of the Patriots was designed so that it would automatically retweet and create an image of the millionth follower based on an automated script.

The winner was IHateNiggerss and so the account automatically congratulated them on winning. I Hate Niggers #1 !!!

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
Jordan benefitted from playing at a time where his biggest competition was John fucking Stockton.

If he had come in the 80s with Magic Johnson and Larry Bird he wouldn't have cruised to all those titles.

Brady constantly embarrassed an all time great in Peyton Manning. And was also playing at an MVP level years I to his 40s and retired as a top 3 QB. Jordan stunk in his last years.
“biggest competition was John Stockton”

That’s silly.

Monk

Forum Clout

This is the most stunningly idiotic thing I've ever read. Are you off your meds or something?

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
When he came out in the 2nd half of that Falcons game down all those points, and just kept marching down the field like a WW2 general through France, cool as a cucumber, it was no longer a debate that he was the greatest quarterback of all time. And this was 5 years ago, before he went on and had more great years and accomplishments.