• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with the Wachowski sisters?

Imager

Scaffolding Photographer
Forum Clout
I really enjoyed "Bound" as a teenager, might give it a second watch these days.
Don't.

I rewatched it a few years ago. Ruined it. It wasn't merely a cool movie about two women outsmarting the mob; it was feminist.

There's a part where the main mobster looks directly into the camera and says something about faggots being trash. Knowing what happened with the Wakowskis, it creeped me the fuck out.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
mocking blue haired sjw feminists/tranny freaks / qtard drumpf MIGAtards is the same thing at this point. It's so easy and lazy you just look like a dumb, annoying faggot bothering with it. You're a bottom feeder if you get involved with passionate anger towards either cartoon category. Many who put up an image of free for all satirists mocking "all sides maan" tend to reveal a personal bias in which side they chose to put their focus on

MilwaukeeStrangler

Full Moon Squealer
Forum Clout
mocking blue haired sjw feminists/tranny freaks / qtard drumpf MIGAtards is the same thing at this point. It's so easy and lazy you just look like a dumb, annoying faggot bothering with it. You're a bottom feeder if you get involved with passionate anger towards either cartoon category. Many who put up an image of free for all satirists mocking "all sides maan" tend to reveal a personal bias in which side they chose to put their focus on
What are we supposed to punch up?

Snake

Forum Clout
The Matrix was an allegory for Jesus Christ not the journey of a tranny. Both of the Wachowski brothers were sissified and turned into trannies by some BDSM broad who then also co-opted the Jesus savior themes and replaced it with this tranny nonsense.

Nice jawline, stupid

View attachment 2430
25BCCD9B-12FB-4342-B693-17EEDD0A682D.jpeg