Where we at with the Van Damme ?

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
LOVED him, as a kid. Made my mom rent me Bloodsport every Friday night at our local gook video store. Eventually my mom thought I was just watching it cus there were titties in it, so she insisted on watching some of it with me. After about 10 minutes, she was like “you like this horseshit?”. That’s when I realized I was a waterhead.

Snake

LOVED him, as a kid. Made my mom rent me Bloodsport every Friday night at our local gook video store. Eventually my mom thought I was just watching it cus there were titties in it, so she insisted on watching some of it with me. After about 10 minutes, she was like “you like this horseshit?”. That’s when I realized I was a waterhead.
I like Bloodsport and Kickboxer.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
I’ll have to check that out since I’m not partying anymore I’ve got nothing but time.
803D9267-E942-4A7B-BD73-66ADF02546C4.jpeg

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
He was so bad in the first Predator film doing stunt work that it nearly got the movie cancelled. James Cameron ended up redesigning the actual Predator monster as a favor for free and they hired a 7ft tall actor play the Predator based on Cameron's recommendation of the original Alien outfit that had a 7ft tall actor. The new actor for Predator ended up getting injured in a stunt on another film and needed a blood transfusion and got AIDS from the blood.

Some of the original footage of Van Damme in the original Predator outfit is available and it is hilarious. Dude was also a 5'6" jew and probably looked like a weasel compared to Arnold or Ventura.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
He was so bad in the first Predator film doing stunt work that it nearly got the movie cancelled. James Cameron ended up redesigning the actual Predator monster as a favor for free and they hired a 7ft tall actor play the Predator based on Cameron's recommendation of the original Alien outfit that had a 7ft tall actor. The new actor for Predator ended up getting injured in a stunt on another film and needed a blood transfusion and got AIDS from the blood.

Some of the original footage of Van Damme in the original Predator outfit is available and it is hilarious. Dude was also a 5'6" jew and probably looked like a weasel compared to Arnold or Ventura.

I laughed

Joe Eyed Cow

An actual fat guy
Bloodsport is great, your mom is a stupid bitch