Where we at with the Tom Cruise?

Will Tate

Oven March
There's been several instances in years past where I've heard someone talking about how they met Tom Cruise (like on a podcast or a Youtube stream, I'm not somebody in the know here) and he was the nicest guy you could ever meet, almost aggressively so. Like telling a key grip "I hope you have a great day!" if they got into a few minutes of conversation. Who knows if it's an act, but if it is it seems he commits to the bit.

And it goes without saying his part in Tropic Thunder was by far his best role.

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
There's been several instances in years past where I've heard someone talking about how they met Tom Cruise (like on a podcast or a Youtube stream, I'm not somebody in the know here) and he was the nicest guy you could ever meet, almost aggressively so. Like telling a key grip "I hope you have a great day!" if they got into a few minutes of conversation. Who knows if it's an act, but if it is it seems he commits to the bit.

I’ve heard the same. I have a friend that works in film production and says that Cruise is so nice, it’s almost hypnotizing. He’ll chat with anyone and will put his hand on your shoulder while doing so, and will even remember your name and a small detail about you, like “Hey Tommy, loves Harleys!’’, or ‘’Hey Kate, how’d your mom’s hip surgery go?” Could all be an act, as I think his weird religion teaches those tactics, but whatever. He’s hard to hate.

Last edited:

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Brad Pitt's terrrible in everything (except Fight Club and Burn After Reading - which suited him because I imagine he really is that dumb). Ruin another accent, stupid.
Yes, thank you! Pitt is so fucking bad. As is Keanu Reeves and Leonardo DiCaprio. Reddit loves to suck off Reeves about how nice he is. It’s the least the waterhead can do. He’s been stealing a living since the 80s. Remember his southern accent in The Devil’s Advocate, lol?. Model-turned-actress Charlize acted circles around him in her first role.

Last Samurai watch pretty good. What about Valkyrie, is that any good? That's really the only other Cruise movie I can think of I'd be interested in watching.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Yes, thank you! Pitt is so fucking bad. As is Keanu Reeves and Leonardo DiCaprio. Reddit loves to suck off Reeves about how nice he is. It’s the least the waterhead can do. He’s been stealing a living since the 80s. Remember his southern accent in The Devil’s Advocate, lol?. Model-turned-actress Charlize acted circles around him in her first role.

He was David Geffen’s boyfriend

G

My younger sister's GBF is a talent agent and has some interesting and hilarious stories about actors. But he said Cruise is basically a hyper professional dude who remembers and treats some production assistant he worked with 8 years ago the same as he would a red carpet fan or a producer with budget discretion. I.e. with equal levels of charm and enthusiasm. It's no secret why he is still one of the last true movie stars and his co-star on Top Gun (who built a reputation of being "difficult") is eeking out pity views on an Amazon doc.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Where we at wit da Scientology just being a goofy legal way of keeping the gay hollyjew cabal from fucking you or making you suck it off?

I'd rather be seen as a kook than have to suck Harvey's deformed shrimp dick or be blackmailed into worse shit