Where we at with the Tom Cruise?

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
This involves a fairly lengthy read, but I was very impressed by this one. Informative and interesting.

For those who keep it brief, it's basically an in-depth report that confirms Tom Cruise is probably the last true star left in Hollywood. In the Golden Age of film, the only other guys who could've gotten away with what he demands are maybe peak Cecil B. Demille, later years John Wayne, and Cary Grant. I might even give a nod to Waterworld-era Costner.

Paramount isn't what it used to be - they never got over the breakup of the theater monopoly all those decades ago - and the fact that they're doling out $300 million and climbing for this couch-hopping pillocks filmed personal playground... I gotta admit, I kind of admire the fucking balls on him.

Burn Hollywood, burn, I say. You deserve it for what you did to Fatty Arbuckle anyway.

G

He should have won an Oscar for his performance in Born on the Fourth of July. It's an acting performance that rivals any. Go back and watch it and tell me otherwise. Yes, he chose the big movie star route over the respected actor one but the guy can act as good as anyone when he tries. Or at least he could.

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
He should have won an Oscar for his performance in Born on the Fourth of July. It's an acting performance that rivals any. Go back and watch it and tell me otherwise. Yes, he chose the big movie star route over the respected actor one but the guy can act as good as anyone when he tries. Or at least he could.
boring post, that's a carcrash from me

Midget gay.

5f0fd208-055d-4e10-93e4-43085a40e1d2_text.gif

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
This involves a fairly lengthy read, but I was very impressed by this one. Informative and interesting.

For those who keep it brief, it's basically an in-depth report that confirms Tom Cruise is probably the last true star left in Hollywood. In the Golden Age of film, the only other guys who could've gotten away with what he demands are maybe peak Cecil B. Demille, later years John Wayne, and Cary Grant. I might even give a nod to Waterworld-era Costner.

Paramount isn't what it used to be - they never got over the breakup of the theater monopoly all those decades ago - and the fact that they're doling out $300 million and climbing for this couch-hopping pillocks filmed personal playground... I gotta admit, I kind of admire the fucking balls on him.

Burn Hollywood, burn, I say. You deserve it for what you did to Fatty Arbuckle anyway.
He's a religious goofball but I enjoy his movies