Where We At With The: Plane Ride From Hell (Vice's Darkside of the Ring)?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I didn’t think Jannetty would last this long when I saw him passed out backstage in Glasgow ten years ago
I just started “following” him on Facebook and holy shit it’s insane how he’s still alive. It’s like a sadder version of the movie “The Wrestler” where he’s in his 60s but fucked up all the time and going on Joe Cumia type boomer rants. The WWF / WWE gave him so many chances over the years because he was a good performer and could still go even in the 2000s but would fuck it up over drugs / getting arrested for something / etc. even up to a couple years ago. You look at AEW and The Young Bucks are just a rip off of the Rockers and he could be used in some backstage role to train tag teams but he’s too much of a mess to get hired.

Hamburger Jones

Your favourite faggots favourite faggot.
OI WOZ ROYPED BY AN ABBO MADE TA TOUCH SPACE MOUNTAIN!

Seeing Terri Runnels again made me wish New Jack was still alive, the shoot interview he did after splitting up with her was one of his best.

Some highlights:
  • Jack would bang Terri while she was on her period. Runnels liked to blow him right after and suck all her blood off his knob.​
  • Terri also enjoyed eating out Jack’s ass. She’d get ass drippings all over her face, wipe off and dive in for more.​
  • He also claimed that she asked him to blade her while she was sucking his dick.​
  • An ex-boyfriend told Jack that Terri wanted him to not bathe for several days so she could “clean” his privates off. She liked her buttholes “marinated” with some man sweat.​
  • Runnels only has four of her own teeth left in her mouth. Jack figures if he had taken her to a desert that she’d melt because of how much plastic is in her body.​