Where we at with the new Chappelle Netflix special?

Uncle Floyd

“Too many goddamn scuddleheads.”
Got ten minutes in before I was interrupted, so I cant give it a full review but so far it's decent. UPDATE: I only snickered aloud five or six times. The last half-hour is a tediously long drawn-out mea culpa about how poorly he's treated trannies in his comedy but since then he's met some good trannies and (gasp) even had a trans friend who killed itself. It's a half-assed apology and he grovels just enough to be embarrassing.

Last edited:

Uncle Floyd

“Too many goddamn scuddleheads.”
I didn’t think he could more angry and unfunny

people are in a chappelle cult, its sad
Of the three (four?) new ones he put out in the past couple of years it's better than the two I saw. But, again, I'm only a few minutes in.

I thought he was even more angry in that one he did on his farm. That special was borderline unwatchable.

Last edited:

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
No idea. The only one I’ve watched is his first one which I didn’t think was bad. After that, don’t really give a fuck. Nor does he. He’s worth stupid amounts of money so why should he. Taking full advantage of being black so good for him. The thing I respect least about nogs is their inability to comprehend they have the world by the balls.

Just watched it. If you didnt like his first Netflix special, you wont like this one because its the same exact style and quality. I personally think Chappelle is really good at what he does. A bit self indulgent but I think he’s earned the right to be.

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
Does it include an apology for playing to crowds that have only shot up tard-gunk after saying a few specials ago vaccines are evil? Or for wearing/selling masks like a faggot? Or for going on SNL acting like a faggot and saying only Trump fans are anti-mask, like a faggot? If not, I'm out.

G

I watched it. A couple of chuckles but that's about it. I didn't hate it, just didn't really care. Those two white ham beasts towards the front of the audience were horrifying.

Dave really motherfucked Jim Norton by not featuring him in the photo montage at the end. If Dave ever feels the need to promote on a mediocre radio show he's getting a dose of the DL Hughley resentful face.

[MEDIA=youtube]QRNnvClye6U[/MEDIA]

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
That's been Chappelle's act since he came back from Africa. If you want to hear the only comic who will dare to criticize the FAGHIV+ community, you have to sit through the "Whitey on the Moon" shit. Dave is playing to his people, because he knows what the media refuses to admit: blacks don't care for gays and think a black person is never is the wrong.

If Patrice had been able to work on his career and sugar intake, he'd be doing the same material.