Where we at with the marijuanas?

P

potatopeeler63

Time flies when youre doing bong rips from morning to dusk. I swear i don’t remember age 24-26. Mixing hydros didnt help.

but yea like gavin mciness the mick cumia said, it’s great for sex and movies. Besides that your really turn into a burn out

and just never bring up weed in real life. Just “be” a smoker maaaan. Like kp. Kenny fuckin powers!
just hit the joint and suck on big ol titties and stfu about it

G

Time flies when youre doing bong rips from morning to dusk. I swear i don’t remember age 24-26. Mixing hydros didnt help.

but yea like gavin mciness the mick cumia said, it’s great for sex and movies. Besides that your really turn into a burn out

and just never bring up weed in real life. Just “be” a smoker maaaan. Like kp. Kenny fuckin powers!
just hit the joint and suck on big ol titties
I never liked sex stoned. Maybe I just got sativas all the time but I'd get paranoid and not perform.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Great stuff. Got rid of all my wax and shit because life changes, but once things are back closer to before I'll be back to the puffco peak and vaping wax in general. I can barely stand having to go around messing with flower anymore anyway.

The old fucks in my family are getting heavy into CBD and it seems to help them out, but they don't go on and on about it like I've seen others do. Barely seems to do anything for me.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
I fuckin smoke mad blunts. I'm fuckin high af right now. I usually am when I'm laughing at yall faggot's nonsense.

I also agree that if you talk about it or make it a corner stone of your personality, you're a faggot.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Enjoyed it sometimes in college. Don't really do it anymore. People who make it their entire personality are the most annoying fuckers on earth.