Where we at with the marijuanas?

G

Too much effort now. I just want to get high, I don't need someone explaining why and how this one differs from the other and the kind of high it is. If you're near anyone else there's always some Chip Chipperson who wants to talk about it, call it cheeba or anything other than dope or weed. The worst part is someone who asks if you smoke and it turns out they meant not cigarettes. Stop acting like it's some underground thing and I might be the police ready to take you down because you said the word marijuana. And no I don't feel the need for the etiquette of passing it around. Buy your own. You're not 13 anymore.

G

It's great for making shitty food taste amazing and bad movies seem entertaining but otherwise it'll rob you of any ambition you might have. I've also seen it turn a few people I know crazy. Maybe they had it in there to begin with and it just unlocked it but one guy in particular went from being an outgoing, confident, productive dude to a seriously paranoid schizophrenic a couple of months after discovering "skunk." Guy was committed to a mental institution.

It's great for making shitty food taste amazing and bad movies seem entertaining but otherwise it'll rob you of any ambition you might have. I've also seen it turn a few people I know crazy. Maybe they had it in there to begin with and it just unlocked it but one guy in particular went from being an outgoing, confident, productive dude to a seriously paranoid schizophrenic a couple of months after discovering "skunk." Guy was committed to a mental institution.
This happened to a friend of mine from college. He had one of those weed pens and would just hit it all day everyday. It broke his brain and at one point had an episode where he almost jumped out of his second story window completely unprovoked

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
In the UK it's often mass grown by Vietnamese gangs. Fuck knows what they spray on it. Some say crack. That article is tragic.
Its fucking hilarious, I just wish it’d been my parents neighbour. Sister having to take her daughters there through a toxic cloud of that shit for ten years

Raymond

You will never see my penis
I'm one of these faggots who get addicted to it. Didn't smoke it for about a year by now and probably shouldn't pick it up again, though it's not very hard to quit.

G

I hit one of those pens 3-4 times a day. Nobody I know besides people closest to me even know I touch the stuff at all. That’s how it should be. Whenever I go to a dispensary it’s loaded with faggots and nut jobs

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
I was never a fan. I almost always had bad paranoid highs. Then again, maybe I’ll give it another chance when Im out of the navy because I was almost always drunk when someone would pass me a blunt and that might be why my highs were so bad and made me sick
i had that last night, just wanted my bed but i was stuck on my chair, head spinning, throwing up. it can be a nice mix but i overdone it

G

Pretty much smoked every day in my 20s. Then I hit 30 and quit. Now I'm in my 40s and enjoy a puff or two on the weekend. But yeah, dont be a Doug Benson and make it your personality especially if you're an adult.