Where we at with the Godfather trilogy?

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
The books are mediocre trash. Coppola basically turned what were trashy books into classy cinema. There are new books written by different authors than the original that are abysmal new age trash. In one of the new prequel books Fredo Corleone is openly homosexual and has sex with men. Not even joking.

First one is one of the best films of all time. Stylish. Dark. Michael Corleone is an amazing character. Second film is the greatest film sequel of all time. Third film is possibly one of the worst films I have ever seen because my expectations were so high. Original third film was supposed to focus on Michael and his adopted brother Tom. Robert Duvall wanted equal pay with Pacino and Coppola declined so they rewrote the entire film. Third film was going to have Tom go to the FBI and Michael would probably kill him just like Fredo showing his total moral decline.

Sopranos did it much better. Tony whacks half of his friends and family. Jimmy, Pussy, Christopher, Adriana, Ralph, and even contemplates killing his own mother and uncle. You see the insane misery and lifestyle of being a mafia boss and how it poisons everything and everyone around you.

The message of Godfather 3 is literally this: Coppola was going bankrupt and needed a major cash infusion.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
I'd rather watch Goodfellas three times than the Godfather trilogy. Godfather trilogy is one and done.

Godfather is romanticism
Goodfellas is realism
Donnie Brasco is naturalism
The Sopranos is postmodernism and surrealism

What does that mean? I don't know I'm drunk. For real drunk not fake drunk like Fatrixk at fawkin Hooligans. Fuckin fat ass

I have seriously never watched any of them. Theres such an aura to it that everytime I try to sit down and watch it from start to finish, I just tap out after like 20 minutes because I figure you only see The Godfather for the first time once in your life, and Im not interested enough right now to be locked in for 4 hours.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
masterpieces.

Here’s a tip if you can make it past both the wedding/party scenes in the beginning of each movie. (Any movie with a party in the beginning is gay the first watch, I did this with the deer hunter as well.) after those scenes in 1&2 it becomes a much easier digestible watch. any rewatches after you’ll enjoy the party scenes for the nuances like foreshadowing and shit.

I didn’t watch them until I was about 23. Seen them countless times since.

even shitty black fathers hang out with their kids some time, they just don’t provide. You do neither patrick.