where we at with the drug seeking behavior?

EraGodless

When I lost my shit they put me on on crazy dose of seroquel and it was one of the worst stretches of my life. I could literally sleep for two days straight and when I did get up I couldn't do anything. Shit made me a zombie. I also cried all the time, like in front of people, which is super out of the ordinary for me. I would've killed myself if I stayed on that shit. I've just been bipolar as fuck and med free for a long time.

As for the drug seeking, the only time I go to the hospital is when I'm in a ton of pain and I always tell them not to give me any painkillers because they always make me violently sick. They think I'm a retard.

Just please take care of yourself. Abe Vigoda loves you.
Are you still doing standup? I would think the manic might help with productivity unless you're kind of a lunatic when you're manic-

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
there's a chronic pain patient community on tiktok that gives the best tips for scoring drugs. tell the doctor tylenol helps but doesn't let you function at the level you need to. can't say it doesn't work
this is kinda silly because, well, check this out. Here's the conversation I had with my oncologist after a surgery I had

Doctor: How is your pain?
Me: a bit much right now- I'm gonna need something to hold me over till chemo kicks in..I don't like Oxycodone
Doctor: I'll have a script for 60 Hydrocodone waiting for you

no need for a tik tok group to teach me special code/ lingo to tell my doc to give me the meds I needed

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
this is kinda silly because, well, check this out. Here's the conversation I had with my oncologist after a surgery I had

Me: a bit much right now- I'm gonna need something to hold me over till chemo kicks in..I don't like Oxycodone

no need for a tik tok group to teach me special code/ lingo to tell my doc to give me the meds I needed
Well it's different if you have a legitimate illness obviously god bless you.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Well it's different if you have a legitimate illness obviously god bless you.
after I wrote my post I realized the same thing....however, I could have just lied to him and told him that I needed something stronger than Oxy's and he would have obliged

I think my original point of contention is that a tik tok group doesn't really need to be made to teach you to lie to dr's

now- a tiktok group that teaches you shit like "doctor shopping", or something more nefarious like that seems more interesting

WWAW @admin spraying the forums with Roundup?

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
after I wrote my post I realized the same thing....however, I could have just lied to him and told him that I needed something stronger than Oxy's and he would have obliged

I think my original point of contention is that a tik tok group doesn't really need to be made to teach you to lie to dr's

now- a tiktok group that teaches you shit like "doctor shopping", or something more nefarious like that seems more interesting
They do all that too. They encourage people to leave reviews so you know which drs hand out meds like candy. I only got roped into it because I follow recovery creators of course

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
update on my brilliant plan to have a bottle of wine to make up for the seroquel they don't want me to take:
ate a pasta salad. drank a bottle of pinoir noir. took my pills. vomited within 1 minute. so now i'm taking valium which is not prescribed to me to make up for the barfed up seroquel
goodnight

> what are some of them other tips we got

In China, certain drugs may not be "over the counter" but you can in fact go into a pharmacy, pay someone money and be given them over a counter.

I used to buy 10 boxes of percocet at a visit for like 7USD a box.
Holy shit you went to China for Percocet no judgment if anything I admire that. If you want Percocet in America. You're paying 15 for 10s 22 for 15 40 for 30s. That's if you're lucky enough to know someone that has real shit and isn't trying to sell you fentanyl.

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
update on my brilliant plan to have a bottle of wine to make up for the seroquel they don't want me to take:
ate a pasta salad. drank a bottle of pinoir noir. took my pills. vomited within 1 minute. so now i'm taking valium which is not prescribed to me to make up for the barfed up seroquel
goodnight
Just take Kratom, stupid