• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with snack chips?

Only the true patposters know...
51VeQgQTqYL.jpg

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
My Achilles heel. I don't care for chocolates and candies, hardly ever drink soda, can take or leave fast food, forget that ice cream exists, but give me a bag of chilli heatwave Doritos and it's gone in a few minutes. Digging these lime and cilantro flavour fancy man gourmet corn chips I discovered recently. Try to limit myself to a couple of small bowls a week.
I only drink tea, water and coffee. Don’t remember the last time I had candy or ice cream. I’m the same god damn way.

G

I only drink tea, water and coffee. Don’t remember the last time I had candy or ice cream. I’m the same god damn way.
Yeah, I'd add Bourbon after 8 p.m and the occasional gatorrade to that beverage list but same. Never really had much of a sweet tooth, even as a kid, but I did prefer Sprite and Mars bars back then. No desire now.