• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with snack chips?

Easily_Remembered

Mohammed was a Cumia
What's your go-to chip to snack on? I used to be all about da Nacho Cheese Doritos and da Cool Ranch, but if I do da Doritos now, it's Spicy Nacho. I have also been known to partake in da Fritos and non-spicy Cheetos.

I like da Lay's Potato Chips, but man oh man, it gets too greasy for a bruthaman.

So what's your favorite snack chip? Let's go to da phones!

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
thankfully I have a Vitamix so I can put Mexican CHeese Blend, TOSTITOs corn chips, and microwaved chop meat spiced with leftover Taco Bell HOT seasoning flavor packets I steal by the pocketful

I use my commemorative Congo (1995) themed Taco Bell licensed 32 Oz dishwashable plastic drink container to suck up the slurry through a straw when im feeling Hungey. the secret recipe is... leave it out or put it in the fridge. It's even better cold (though sometimes you have to eat it with a spoon)

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
As bad as my sweet tooth is, I'm worse around chips. Been eating a lot of pretzels. Ya got the Rold Golds, ya got that there Snyder's of Hanover. Rods suck, but sticks and tiny twists are PFG. And you can stick those peanut butter filled nuggets up your kiester. To hell with those.
I like those pretzels you pop in the microwave for few seconds and you put that rock salt on it afterwards. Soft, warm, salty, and chewy. Delicious.

Little mustard on it and it's over.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
We got dem Zapp’s VooDoo chips. They eat purrty gewd. Whata summa dem utta chips we got?
We got dem Zapp’s VooDoo chips. They eat purrty gewd. Whata summa dem utta chips we got?
55355CEF-D74A-4AE0-BA42-55CFB915D7C9.jpeg
Uhhhhhh Biggie Smalls Cookout BBQ Sauce

G

My Achilles heel. I don't care for chocolates and candies, hardly ever drink soda, can take or leave fast food, forget that ice cream exists, but give me a bag of chilli heatwave Doritos and it's gone in a few minutes. Digging these lime and cilantro flavour fancy man gourmet corn chips I discovered recently. Try to limit myself to a couple of small bowls a week.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Not a huge fan of crisps ( they are crispy that's why in English we correctly call then crisps) but I really like the vegetable ones that are s mix of various root vegetables not just potato. They are kinda greasy but tastes so much better.
Why do fogfags need to point out how their words are better than the ones we use in America and act like we give a fuck?