Where we at with satanic panic?

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Michael Aquino was ex CIA and started the temple of set, and was good friends with Anton LaVey. Johnny Gosch was taken to bohemian Grove by him. He only made one appearance on Oprah in the early 90s and then avoided interviews for years.

Gary Caradori interviews with Paul Bonacci and Troy Boner are good for info too.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
lol. Here is the map of the tunnels and the detailed description of the findings in them. You can find these on pages 48 and 49 of the Finders document.
View attachment 1799View attachment 1800
This is a preliminary report, which mentions a subsequent final report which will include the results for forensic tests. Is that final report available? This is the first I’m learning of this, and always assumed the party line about McMartin being a railroad job was accurate.

Unlike Fatrick, I’m open to being wrong in light of new evidence though. I’ve seen enough creepy shit to believe pretty much anything.

T

Tony Hinchclit

This is a preliminary report, which mentions a subsequent final report which will include the results for forensic tests. Is that final report available? This is the first I’m learning of this, and always assumed the party line about McMartin being a railroad job was accurate.

Unlike Fatrick, I’m open to being wrong in light of new evidence though. I’ve seen enough creepy shit to believe pretty much anything.
Apparently the pages came from a longer 1993 report composed by E Gary Stickel, an archeologist, and Ted Gunderson, which details the excavation and finding of the tunnels at length.
[URL unfurl="true"]http://members.tranquility.net/~rwinkel/stuff/Gunderson/The%20McMartin%20Scientific%20Report.pdf[/URL]

Page 57 of the PDF is interesting as it details the discovery of a plate bearing three pentagrams inside one of the chambers, and on page 59 there's a picture of the artifact.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
People who don’t believe in spirits and demons dont believe in souls

i think there is a god because their seems to be a concerted effort into making me think there isnt one

i think gods get switched out every so often, we probably arent that special, but maybe there is some great plan that wants little kids to get hurt and people to suffer

the absurdity of a creator that left or died seems to make the most sense

or we are all in some matrix simulation

i wouldnt doubt there are some weird beings on this earth that live underground in caves or on tall mountains away from society feeding off weird shit

have you ever seen a giraffe, that shits weird, so are octopuses

i think we are sold that the world is explored to keep us inside looking at what they sell us of the world

but if we all went out looking today, im sure we could find something cool within a year

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Don't forget the Franklin victims were so consistent with each other in their stories that the pedo network needed a conspiracy theory in order to dismiss them (the ones the FBI didn't bully numerous times into recanting that is). The teenagers were said to have "concocted the hoax" over beers in the lounge at the Residence Inn (where the investigator Caradori had been interviewing them separately). Except the Residence Inn is an extended stay property that doesn't have a lounge. Nice cover up, stupids.

MilwaukeeStrangler

Full Moon Squealer
Any hot takes on gnosticism?
If I remember correctly it was started by Simon Magnus after he was booted by Peter for trying to purchase the healing power of the Holy Spirit. It's a mix of Platonism and Christianity and Kaballah is the Jewish equivalent.

Side note. In E. Michael Jones' book titled The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit he mentions how Thomas Aquinas successfully coupled science and Christianity while Jewish scholars were unable to do so and doubled down on esoteric and occultic knowledge and superstition. Just look at what's written in the Talmud and Zohar.

Last edited:
T

Tony Hinchclit

If I remember correctly it was started by Simon Magnus after he was booted by Peter for trying to purchase the healing power of the Holy Spirit. It's a mix of Platonism and Christianity and Kaballah is the Jewish equivalent.
I've always thought of Gnosticism itself as being heavily in debt to Jewish esoteric tradition, and essentially standing as an example of why Judeo-Christianity shouldn't be merged. It's convoluted, arguably pagan, and doesn't tend to attract or create good people.

G

There's a small group of Kikes who control the planet and engage in child sacrifice. Beyond that, if there is a demand for something, there will inevitably be a supply. Meaning if people want to fuck kids and they have enough money and power, someone will get it for them.
Obligatory:
[MEDIA=youtube]09BUifUK-Jg[/MEDIA]

Side note. In E. Michael Jones' book titled The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit he mentions how Thomas Aquinas successfully coupled science and Christianity while Jewish scholars were unable to do so and doubled down on esoteric and occultic knowledge and superstition. Just look at what's written in the Talmud and Zohar.
I like much of what E. Michael Jones writes/says, especially regarding the tribe. That being said, he has such a blind spot when it comes to the Catholic Church. He really wants to believe that the Faggotry/Marxism is on its way out of the church. I heard him debating Jared Taylor, and both men made excellent points.

Michael Aquino was ex CIA and started the temple of set, and was good friends with Anton LaVey. Johnny Gosch was taken to bohemian Grove by him. He only made one appearance on Oprah in the early 90s and then avoided interviews for years.

Gary Caradori interviews with Paul Bonacci and Troy Boner are good for info too.
Aleister Crowley and Gerald Gardner (founder of Wicca) were also assets of British Intelligence. LaVey hinted at times and denied at other times that he was an asset of Israeli Mossad. Funny thing with LaVey, at one point he was looking to make Boyd Rice his successor at the Church of Satan. If you recall, Boyd Rice had some interesting links to Tom Metzger (founder of White Aryan Resistance--a WN version 1.0 group). Back in the late 80s/early 90s there was a convergence of WN 1.0, Occult/Church of Satan Members, and Charles Manson fans. LaVey was openly "flirting" with WN groups. James Mason was also a fan of LaVey.

I've seen that interview you mentioned with Aquino and Oprah. As I recall, there was a young man who made a great number of exaggerated claims about ritual killings. Much of the Great Satanic Panic was complete bullshit, but part of me believes it was an intelligence operation to discredit actual killings of an occult nature.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
There's a small group of Kikes who control the planet and engage in child sacrifice. Beyond that, if there is a demand for something, there will inevitably be a supply. Meaning if people want to fuck kids and they have enough money and power, someone will get it for them.
Obligatory:

Anton LaVey was a heeb who was friends with fellow heeb Ayn Rand and basically said Satanism was just Objectivism (self-worship) with silly rituals added.

The Satanic Panic is the result of Christcucks not being able to name the Jew.

There's reason to be concerned about the satanic faggotry going on. What is the most pushed thing in our faces daily? LBGTQP. The satanists have perverted "love and acceptance" into accepting everything including evil unless YOU ARE EVIL!!!! Jews are doing this. Ashkenazi's in charge.