Where we at with satanic panic?

T

Tony Hinchclit

It's amazing how well the media and government tried to bury the validity of such an outrage. In an [URL='https://vault.fbi.gov/the-finders']FBI document pertaining to the cult, The Finders[/URL], there is an undisputed report confirming evidence of animal bones, and explicitly satanic artifacts found in a series of tunnels under [URL='https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/McMartin_preschool_trial']McMartin preschool[/URL].

What really makes me mad is this Tomlinson esque retard in the Wikipedia talk section who insists that "No, child. There were no tunnels. I'm sorry you're stupid" after people tried inserting information from the FBI report into the page. What a faggot.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:McMartin_preschool_trial[/URL]

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Yeah but there's no such thing as Satan so what exactly is a satanic artifact? Satan comes from Christianity so if anything it would be a Christian artificat, but then Christianity comes from zoroastrianism which really just brings us around to what are they actually doing? Maybe they're just a bunch of kid fuckers.

T

Tony Hinchclit

Yeah but there's no such thing as Satan so what exactly is a satanic artifact? Satan comes from Christianity so if anything it would be a Christian artificat, but then Christianity comes from zoroastrianism which really just brings us around to what are they actually doing? Maybe they're just a bunch of kid fuckers.
Images of inverted pentagrams and the like, which Satanists openly claim as their emblems.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Images of inverted pentagrams and the like, which Satanists openly claim as their emblems.
That was originally a Greek symbol and is now used by new agey religions like Wiccan. Satanism without Christianity is just some pagan cult. The baphomet pentagram is copyrighted to the Church of Satan. It's basically a corporate logo for a bunch of goat fuckers.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Of course Satanism is real. Look at Haiti. That country's revolt was founded with a Satanic ritual and chased out the Christian community. And look where they are now.

Liberals and faggots (redundant) will say Haiti's woes are the white mans fault due to slavery. But every Caribbean country had slavery just as bad a Haiti, and most of those islands are just as black, but none of them are anywhere near as poor and horrible. But they are Christian as fuck. The Dominican Republican is on the same damn island, has the same shitty history, but has 10x the economy of Haiti.

Satan is real kids.

Will Tate

Oven March
Of course Satanism is real. Look at Haiti. That country's revolt was founded with a Satanic ritual and chased out the Christian community. And look where they are now.

Liberals and faggots (redundant) will say Haiti's woes are the white mans fault due to slavery. But every Caribbean country had slavery just as bad a Haiti, and most of those islands are just as black, but none of them are anywhere near as poor and horrible. But they are Christian as fuck. The Dominican Republican is on the same damn island, has the same shitty history, but has 10x the economy of Haiti.

Satan is real kids.
This is completely anecdotal, second-hand information, and will end up sounding absolutely ridiculous, but I'm inclined to believe there is at least some credence to what we call the paranormal, and I don't see a good reason for either of these people to lie:

My neighbor's wife told me once how her mom's part of a church group that does missionary trips to third world shitholes, she went on one trip to Haiti and will never go back. The way she tells it she never got a good night sleep because of all the screaming from their ooga-booga voodoo rituals, which were creepy as shit and scared the fuck out of her on a visceral level. She even claims to have witnessed one of these bonfire parties and saw a person floating in the air.

Yes, crazy shit, I know, but as I said, I see no good reason why my neighbor's mother would make up something like this, other than never having to set foot in fucking Haiti again. Quoting Shakespeare is trite as hell, but I personally believe that "more things in Heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophies" bit.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.

Satan is real kids.
This is completely anecdotal, second-hand information, and will end up sounding absolutely ridiculous, but I'm inclined to believe there is at least some credence to what we call the paranormal, and I don't see a good reason for either of these people to lie:

My neighbor's wife told me once how her mom's part of a church group that does missionary trips to third world shitholes, she went on one trip to Haiti and will never go back. The way she tells it she never got a good night sleep because of all the screaming from their ooga-booga voodoo rituals, which were creepy as shit and scared the fuck out of her on a visceral level. She even claims to have witnessed one of these bonfire parties and saw a person floating in the air.

Yes, crazy shit, I know, but as I said, I see no good reason why my neighbor's mother would make up something like this, other than never having to set foot in fucking Haiti again. Quoting Shakespeare is trite as hell, but I personally believe that "more things in Heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophies" bit.
I'll add to the Satan is real pile:

Many cultures - some say most - that had zero to little contact with other societies believed in a Creator prior to being introduced to Christianity. It's more inherent to humans naturally than we have been lead to believe by the modern establishment. People will always bring up China or India as examples of large societies that believe in something different, like polytheism or whatever. But even the ancient teachings of China had been perverted, their ideologies poisoned, when the British were fucking them up with opium. The Indians got bamboozled by the British as well, and ridiculous beliefs such as Hinduism and "spirituality through yoga" are British perversions; protestant-borne, money-driven confusion and swindle.

Now, that's a simplified version of events of course. But what about the "savage cultures"? Look at the tale of Margaret Mead. This cunt went to Samoa and lied about their culture and society. She called them progressive "noble savages" who were polyamorous and tolerant of other cultures. She was funded to present these findings to the West to show everyone how backward Christianity was, how unnatural it is. Nothing could be further from the truth. The Samoans were very monogamous - if a husband came home to his wife sleeping with another man, at least one person is getting killed - and they made fun of Mead's ugly white face and round eyes.

The West and certain advanced societies like Japan are increasingly secular, and they're disintegrating one way or another; low birthrates, degeneracy, drug abuse, having the traditional culture subsumed with another (either through immigration or Cultural Marxism, etc).

The exoteric root: money, or love of it
The esoteric root: Lucifer

Now, who's that one group who explicitly worships both? What are they like?

T

Tony Hinchclit

I'll add to the Satan is real pile:

Many cultures - some say most - that had zero to little contact with other societies believed in a Creator prior to being introduced to Christianity. It's more inherent to humans naturally than we have been lead to believe by the modern establishment. People will always bring up China or India as examples of large societies that believe in something different, like polytheism or whatever. But even the ancient teachings of China had been perverted, their ideologies poisoned, when the British were fucking them up with opium. The Indians got bamboozled by the British as well, and ridiculous beliefs such as Hinduism and "spirituality through yoga" are British perversions; protestant-borne, money-driven confusion and swindle.

Now, that's a simplified version of events of course. But what about the "savage cultures"? Look at the tale of Margaret Mead. This cunt went to Samoa and lied about their culture and society. She called them progressive "noble savages" who were polyamorous and tolerant of other cultures. She was funded to present these findings to the West to show everyone how backward Christianity was, how unnatural it is. Nothing could be further from the truth. The Samoans were very monogamous - if a husband came home to his wife sleeping with another man, at least one person is getting killed - and they made fun of Mead's ugly white face and round eyes.

The West and certain advanced societies like Japan are increasingly secular, and they're disintegrating one way or another; low birthrates, degeneracy, drug abuse, having the traditional culture subsumed with another (either through immigration or Cultural Marxism, etc).

The exoteric root: money, or love of it
The esoteric root: Lucifer

Now, who's that one group who explicitly worships both? What are they like?
Any hot takes on gnosticism?

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Imagine believing in an invisible ground demon called Satan that controls all the bad things that happen in the world.

external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

WhereWeAt

It's amazing how well the media and government tried to bury the validity of such an outrage. In an FBI document pertaining to the cult, The Finders, there is an undisputed report confirming evidence of animal bones, and explicitly satanic artifacts found in a series of tunnels under McMartin preschool.

What really makes me mad is this Tomlinson esque retard in the Wikipedia talk section who insists that "No, child. There were no tunnels. I'm sorry you're stupid" after people tried inserting information from the FBI report into the page. What a faggot.

They found animal bones? Isn't that what you eventually find... pretty much anywhere you dig a hole?

G

Read about it an alright amount and definitely think there's truth to it, although I don't know if every alleged case is necessarily true. What annoys me is how the arguments against it boil down to feigned incredulity and appeal to mockery ("Really? You really think there's satanic cults that abuse children? Really???"). These same people would believe every accusation against a Catholic priest without hesitation but no way would some weirdos into fringe occult crap turn out to be kid touchers. Even that term "satanic panic" is some media created horseshit to immediately dismiss the idea without even examining the evidence in each case. Just like with the term "conspiracy theory," reddit-brained dopes think it's some kind of checkmate move that wins the debate. I mean, those two words do rhyme, so that must mean the argument's correct.